10% Off Orders Over $40!

EcoDiscoveries, Glass Cleaner, Window & Mirrors, 2 fl oz (60 ml) Concentrate w/ 1 Spray Bottle

Very good!

Posted by olshin on Apr 23, 2012

Very good for Russian old windows. :)

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer1127140 on May 03, 2011

Absolutely no smell and really effective.

100 stars

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Jan 21, 2012

This glass cleaner is wonderful. It goes on easily and comes off with a bit of a rub. No smell at all. I made the mistake of cleaning the outside of a window while the very hot sun was shining on it and of course it was harder to clean off but that is the same with any window cleaner.

Good product

Posted by GillIherbReviews on Feb 22, 2014

Good product, works well. Great idea for shipping - reduces the carbon footprint.

Does a great job cleaning windows!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

I liked that this does not have chemicals and my eco footprint is not great shipping this product as I only add water at my side which is very easy. Will continue to purchase from this brand! I don't pay extra to ship liquid around as well. Savings for sure! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<