EcoDiscoveries, Moldzyme, 2 fl oz ( 60 ml) Concentrate w/ 1 Spray Bottle

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer1332424 on Mar 14, 2011

I used this on some black and brown mold growing on my bathroom walls and cellings. It came off almost right after I spayed it. Their were no fumes and no irritants to deal with when using this product which is good because I have no windows in my bathroom. It's been 2 weeks now since I sprayed the mold and I have yet to see it return. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for an earth friendly way to get rid of their mold.

Works well as a daily spray

Posted by Reviewer3031103 on Feb 13, 2013

Moldzyme works as a mildew remover, but the mildew will regrow if there is an underlying problem. We have had success by instead using it as a daily shower spray. Daily spraying of our shower walls & the joint between shower & tub, a serious trouble spot, has resulted in complete mildew control.

Effective for toilets and bathrooms!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

I have no problems adding water to the concentrate in the spray bottle. This is great to reduce carbon footprint and shipping cost. Highly recommended! Does a very effective job for my toilets and bathrooms with none of the strong chemical smell of commercial cleaners. Spray and leave it for a while before scrubbing. Assured to know that I am not using harmful chemicals and gentle on the environment. Thumbs up! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Still too much packaging

Posted by 5175908558273455660 on Apr 13, 2014

Great product, but I ordered three and like it says got three 2 fl oz concentrate and three spray bottles. It'd be nice to just be able to order the concentrate. That would make it 5 stars because it is a great product!

will not buy again

Posted by Reviewer1365843 on Oct 24, 2011

it did nothing for mildew stains in the tub:(

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »