Still too much packaging

Posted by 5175908558273455660 on Apr 13, 2014

Great product, but I ordered three and like it says got three 2 fl oz concentrate and three spray bottles. It'd be nice to just be able to order the concentrate. That would make it 5 stars because it is a great product!

Effective for toilets and bathrooms!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

I have no problems adding water to the concentrate in the spray bottle. This is great to reduce carbon footprint and shipping cost. Highly recommended! Does a very effective job for my toilets and bathrooms with none of the strong chemical smell of commercial cleaners. Spray and leave it for a while before scrubbing. Assured to know that I am not using harmful chemicals and gentle on the environment. Thumbs up! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Works well as a daily spray

Posted by Reviewer3031103 on Feb 13, 2013

Moldzyme works as a mildew remover, but the mildew will regrow if there is an underlying problem. We have had success by instead using it as a daily shower spray. Daily spraying of our shower walls & the joint between shower & tub, a serious trouble spot, has resulted in complete mildew control.

Mold still there.

Posted by Jennie on Aug 06, 2012

This didn't help with the mold in the bathroom at my parent's home. Had to scrub it the good ol' fashioned way.

will not buy again

Posted by Reviewer1365843 on Oct 24, 2011

it did nothing for mildew stains in the tub:(

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer1332424 on Mar 14, 2011

I used this on some black and brown mold growing on my bathroom walls and cellings. It came off almost right after I spayed it. Their were no fumes and no irritants to deal with when using this product which is good because I have no windows in my bathroom. It's been 2 weeks now since I sprayed the mold and I have yet to see it return. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for an earth friendly way to get rid of their mold.