July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

EcoDiscoveries, Multizyme, Multi-Purpose Cleaner, 2 fl oz (60 ml) Concentrate w/ Empty 32 fl oz (946 ml) Bottle

Good to clean almost everything, but not kitchen stain

Posted by Reviewer2952237 on Oct 11, 2012

I use it to clean almost everything in my house.. from bathroom to living room. Love it free of chemicals! Feel safe to use everywhere. The only downside is not working well in the kitchen, doesn't not clean away oily stain. And I have to mention the bottle spray, it is the best ever, very good quality spray!

Does the job with no chemical smell!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

I have no problems adding water to the concentrate in the spray bottle. This is great to reduce carbon footprint and shipping cost. Highly recommended! Does a very effective all purpose cleaning job. Assured to know that I am not taking in harmful chemicals and gentle on the environment. Works better than commercial cleaners. The whole bottle lasted very long. For kitchen grease, try their kitchen cleaner. I even use this on my floor. >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Posted by squzza on Nov 01, 2012

Nice composition and smell.