Fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer1175250 on Jul 05, 2012

This tea straw is really great. At the bottom it has a little spiral doohickey that stops any tiny bit of leaf getting into the straw. In practice, the tea is as free of leaves as with a teabag. This is far superior to many other bombillas I've looked at, which have holes down the bottom instead, and tend to allow in small tea leaves. It's also super easy to clean - the little spiral part lifts up easily with a spring mechanism. A rinse under the tap will basically have it back to pristine condition, and it's dishwasher safe. The straw also allows me to drink tea lying down. Best way to drink tea!

excellent quality

Posted by Reviewer2406648 on May 27, 2013

I bought two of these straws, for use with my own herbal mixtures of tea. I put my teas in a cup, then sip from the straw. It completely filters the tea, and only needs a quick rinse to clean. Excellent buy, as more primitive ones are the same price at my local co-op. Very high quality stainless steel, made in Argentina. For anyone who grows and harvests their own herbs, or makes their own blends, this is so much easier than trying to make tea bags, or filter with baskets. And the design is the very best of them all.

Tea Straw works great!

Posted by Reviewer1686088 on Jun 12, 2013

Love this metal tea straw for sipping teas and coffees...have had a terrible tooth stain from my hot drinks, but straw has helped a lot, indeed.

Great!

Posted by 4818584931275261363 on Oct 21, 2013

I use this to spare my enamel the stains of hot beverages. I use this with both red wine, coffee and whatnot.

오.. 이거 어떻게 쓰나 했더니

Posted by Reviewer3276792 on Dec 05, 2013

ㅋㅋㅋ 제가 바보였나요 그냥 찻잎 우린 차에 바로 넣어서 찻물만 마시는 거 같아요. 신기하게 생겼어요. 제대로 써 보고 리뷰 다시 작성할게요.

love this product!

Posted by 5156765812235444446 on Nov 24, 2014

Well worth the money :)

Great!

Posted by 5709050767674549242 on Dec 18, 2014

I love it. I used it in my green tea and it blocked all of the leafs. Great cleaning too. It does not work as well with smaller leaf pieces but it's still really good.

Posted by Strelka on Jan 14, 2015

Katrā ziņā- ērti izmantošanā, iepakojums ir pietiekami ērts, tajā arī var uzglabāt pašu bambilju starp tējas dzeršanām. Viegli mazgājams.

WOW What a great way to drink tea

Posted by Reviewer2798647 on Apr 05, 2013

This is a super invention. I use it to drink my Jasmine/Green loose leaf tea.