great stuff

Posted by poleonella on May 24, 2013

must have

Great for instant eyeshadow blending.

Posted by 4827014620215919849 on Jul 05, 2013

I use it to blend out my crease color, and it works amazingly. It doesn't drag my eyeshadow around or extend it. 3 sweeps over the spot I want to smooth out and WAM it's smooth and lovely! Very soft, doesn't shed. Worth every penny. Can be used for concealer around the nose or larger spot concealing too.

Soft and works well

Posted by Reviewer1418789 on Aug 30, 2011

This brush is soft against my delicate under eye skin. I bought it to apply MyChelle concealer creme and it works very well!

super

Posted by EllEll on Jan 17, 2012

EcoTools - is my favorite

Concealer brush

Posted by Zihuana on Jul 09, 2012

I have few EcoTools' brushes and i love them all. Synthetic is everything to me, since naturals are too harsh. Also these seem to be good quality. Does the job perfectly!

Love this brush

Posted by DenaerisTargaryen on Aug 06, 2013

This is a true airbrush concealer. This brush is large for concealer, however, it allows a perfect, precise and easy application. The bristles look very high quality, unbelievable this brush is cruelty free and vegan. If you are looking for a concealer brush get this.

Perfect Brush

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Jun 25, 2013

This is a great concealer brush as it is the perfect size for fitting just under the eye area however large enough for concealer other areas on the face; as with all EcoTools Brushes this is super soft and is great quality. Would definitely re- purchase =)

Nice tool

Posted by 5516862380067556095 on Nov 21, 2013

I use this to apply concealer on my acne spots and my hyper pigmentation, and it does the job really well, doesn't absorb a lot of product, gives a natural, flawless finish. It's good because I tend to put several make up products on my face and it can be quite easy to get cakey, and this brush doesn't make me look like i am wearing a whole lot of make up.

Superb quality!

Posted by 5679225306035116281 on Jan 26, 2014

As with all Ecotools brushes, the quality is fantastic! The brush is so soft and plush, it's unbelievable! I love that the handle is bamboo, as this means the brush is light. This brush great for applying concealer under the eyes, and as a blending or crease brush for eye shadow. It would be great if they also had a smaller version for spot concealing, cos this one's definitely way too big for that.

Me encanta

Posted by RocioLullaby on May 06, 2014

Me encantan las brochas de Ecotools, muy suaves y no sueltan ningún pelito.