mm

Posted by Waterlily on Aug 25, 2011

they're toooo soft and the powder doesn't stick to the top of the brush, though i haven't got much chance to use the brushes yet

OK

Posted by Reviewer1231627 on Aug 04, 2011

This set is soft and nice, but they don't pick up products very well. The kabuki is too soft and loosely bound to work for applying MMU, but the large brush is good for just applying a light dusting of powder. However, for the price I paid I'm more than satisfied - if I had bought it here in Sweden it would have cost $ 37 and then I'd have been disappointed.

Good selection of brushes

Posted by Reviewer1025914 on Oct 01, 2011

Good selection, some a bit too soft for my taste.

Wish the brushes were bigger

Posted by Reviewer2548740 on Mar 21, 2012

A little on the soft side and I wish they had bigger brushes for applying powder

Eco tools

Posted by Reviewer2755681 on May 07, 2012

Good product.

EcoTools, Bamboo 5 Piece Brush Set

Posted by Reviewer2895020 on May 17, 2012

travel size fits in your bag with you.

Power Brush and Kabuki are useful

Posted by 5192075040293329002 on Jul 27, 2012

Mineral Powder Brush and Baby Kabuki are nice to carry in your cosmetic bag and reapply makeup during the day. However, the Concealer Brush and Eye Shading Brush are too rough and quite useless.

nice brush set, not very useful

Posted by 5377804486048308868 on Sep 11, 2012

I've been wishing for EcoTools brushes for a long long time, and these were my first ones. Being a travel set, the brushes are small, and for that reason a have limited use for them. I use the powder brush for applying blush, because I find it too small for powder. It is ok, applies blush evenly, just doesn't have enough precision. The mini kabuki brush I have never used, nor the concealer brush. The Eye Shading Brush is fine, it picks enough eye shadow and blends well. All in all, I think I am better off ordering full size brushes from EcoTools.

Posted by Reviewer1660363 on Sep 12, 2012

Good value

Posted by 4676855007046293617 on Sep 22, 2012

Good set even if the kabuki brush is very small

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »