Excellent product!!

Posted by Reviewer2873822 on Jul 15, 2011

This is a great little foot file!! It has 2 sides, one semi-rough and the other a 'fine rough'... perfect for a weekly treatment. I use the rougher side and then the fine and then put on some lotion! Wonderful!! Easy to clean too...I just rub it on a towel and its ready for the next time! Also very slim and will fit in a purse or small travel case easily.

Perfect Travel Size Foot File

Posted by Reviewer2047154 on Aug 28, 2011

I love Eco Tools products because of their quality and business philosophy. In regards to this specific product, I was looking for a small foot file that I could easily carry on my toiletry bag when packing for a trip. I have had a regular size foot file from this company for several years now, still in great shape, but is not a convenient travel size. This product is perfect to use wet or dry and does not come apart!

There's a file on both sides

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 07, 2012

I know it's called mini but it's big enough. It's 7 1/4" long or 19cm. I love the feel of the handle, it's smooth to the touch and fits well in the palm, very comfortable. I don't see any varnish coating, this reminded me of when I learned that bamboo forks & utensils are coated with a synthetic varnish finish and having MCS I couldn't use them, but I digress. I did not notice one side of the file being finer or rougher than the other. Having said this, I'm lucky that the skin on my feet is very supple all over so I won't have much use for this but good to have on hand just in case at this price.

Legs after a smooth

Posted by Deniela on May 28, 2012

Very steep foot nail file! Delicately exfoliates, do not hurt! Legs after a smooth

Eco tools