good

Posted by poleonella on May 24, 2013

very good

Good

Posted by HeidiT on Feb 25, 2011

This is a good nail brush (though I use it for cleaning my sink).

Great product

Posted by 4924002528154267655 on Jul 30, 2015

Great product. Why's this being discontinued? :( There is no other single nail brush in Iherb's selection. Hope you add one real soon. The natural bristles do wear out and tangle over time so this won't last that many months in everyday use.

Doesn't dry out well

Posted by Reviewer1741178 on Mar 12, 2012

I think this is my only negative review on iherb. this nail brush is great except that it does not dry out very well and the bristles at the base of the wood seem to remain wet as the wood turns black around them. Not appealing to use after that. Bleaching did not help, so I threw it out. Oh well.

Good quality, do the job

Posted by coupon-code-REZ731 on Apr 05, 2012

EcoTools, Bamboo Nail Brush Not too strong or too soft, really a good product. Bought it one year ago and still in very good shape.

Eco-Tools-Bamboo-Nail-Brush

Posted by Reviewer7774377 on Jun 12, 2012

This brush works extremely well on my hands, nails, anf my forearms, it gets rid of all of the dead skin,and leaves my skin soft ready for my neem spray and lotion.

It's so cute.

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012

I like it.

Looks nice, works, what else do you need?

Posted by Reviewer1263293 on Jul 31, 2015

Well, it's a nail brush. I smeared mine with jojoba oil before using it, and it got a nice shiny coat to it. I think this looks great too, not some gnarly plastic thing that rusts after a week. Looks stylish and old school!

Adorable and practical!

Posted by DameBridget on Sep 04, 2015

I'm saddened to see iHerb is discontinuing this item, I hope Ecotools isn't because it really is the cutest little nail brush I have ever seen. The bristles are firm but gentle enough even for dry brushing your skin. I think it will last a fair amount of time. I most certainly will be repurchasing!

Does the job

Posted by 4719757307614397768 on Jul 15, 2015

EcoTools produces consistently good tools.