Small head but does the job and what a good price!

Posted by Reviewer2523182 on Dec 08, 2011

The head of this is on the small side compared to other flat top brushes I have. I bought this primarily to apply my cream foundations and even though I was slightly sceptical at the start, with the hairs being not that densely packed, I was impressed at its performance. This brush dabbed on my liquid/cream foundations very evenly and easily with no streaks. It's also quick to dry. I've bought 2 more as backups.

Very nice brush!

Posted by marjaana on Jun 01, 2012

I've been using this with my pressed powder makeup and it works great! The finish is really even, smooth and less chalky than with other brushes. The only minus is that some hairs are falling off every time I use it.

Buffing brush.

Posted by Aizhamal on Dec 28, 2011

wonderful brush. I use this brush for mineral cosmetics.

Amazing brush for applying foundation and bronzer~

Posted by Mary-B333 on Mar 30, 2015

Another amazing brush from EcoTools, I love the new look with the bronze color ferrules. I have lots of brushes that are similar shapes, but this one is by far the absolute softest. Its super nice for buffing in blush, bronzer, highlight, or precise application of mineral foundation. So versatile, and for the price it really cannot be beat!

Great Universal brush. // Отличная универсальная кисть.

Posted by Kin-za on May 29, 2013

At first did not understand it and almost did not use. Suitable for powder coating gives the average is not tight, but not transparent. The brush is not very big - a useful area 3cm. Adapted it for sculpting, sometimes nanoshu highlighter. Convenient is its versatility on the go. Worth a soft but resilient. It is easy to clean and dries quickly. I have almost all the brushes EcoTools. Very happy with them. 10 points out of 10. // Сперва не поняла ее и почти не пользовалась. Подходит для пудры, дает среднее покрытие не плотное, но и не прозрачное. Кисть не очень большая - полезная площадь 3см. Приспособила ее для скульптурирования, иногда наношу хайлайтер. Удобна будет своей универсальность в поездках. Ворс мягкий, но упругий. Легко моется и быстро сохнет. У меня почти все кисти Экотулз. Очень ими довольна. 10 баллов из 10.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1925994 on Feb 20, 2012

Amazing! So soft and ideal for buffing fondation, pressed powder, even blush or bronzer.

Flat top brush

Posted by Zihuana on Jul 09, 2012

I only use synthetic brushes since naturals are too harsh for my skin. This brush is a bit smaller size but I really like it; I can get light coverage with mineral make up. The brush seems to be good quality.

Very good quality buffing brush

Posted by Reviewer1590594 on Nov 24, 2012

It literally spreads my foundation evenly and flawlessly. I love it. The price is so so reasonable. I use this everyday. I really recommend anyone to add this to your makeup collection.

I am glad I bought it

Posted by 5336982194061408774 on Jan 13, 2013

I use it with mineral foundation and it works great. Is so soft and thanks to it the foundation covers really nice my face. Easy to use, easy to carry with you and looks super cute.

love!

Posted by 4694854431619210084 on Feb 19, 2013

I love how soft and flat this brush is!It is really dense and perfect for blending in my foundation!! Love ecotools!!