Small head but does the job and what a good price!

Posted by Reviewer2523182 on Dec 08, 2011

The head of this is on the small side compared to other flat top brushes I have. I bought this primarily to apply my cream foundations and even though I was slightly sceptical at the start, with the hairs being not that densely packed, I was impressed at its performance. This brush dabbed on my liquid/cream foundations very evenly and easily with no streaks. It's also quick to dry. I've bought 2 more as backups.

Very nice brush!

Posted by marjaana on Jun 01, 2012

I've been using this with my pressed powder makeup and it works great! The finish is really even, smooth and less chalky than with other brushes. The only minus is that some hairs are falling off every time I use it.

Amazing brush for applying foundation and bronzer~

Posted by Mary-B333 on Mar 30, 2015

Another amazing brush from EcoTools, I love the new look with the bronze color ferrules. I have lots of brushes that are similar shapes, but this one is by far the absolute softest. Its super nice for buffing in blush, bronzer, highlight, or precise application of mineral foundation. So versatile, and for the price it really cannot be beat!

Buffing brush.

Posted by Aizhamal on Dec 28, 2011

wonderful brush. I use this brush for mineral cosmetics.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1925994 on Feb 20, 2012

Amazing! So soft and ideal for buffing fondation, pressed powder, even blush or bronzer.

Very good quality buffing brush

Posted by Reviewer1590594 on Nov 24, 2012

It literally spreads my foundation evenly and flawlessly. I love it. The price is so so reasonable. I use this everyday. I really recommend anyone to add this to your makeup collection.

Flat top brush

Posted by Zihuana on Jul 09, 2012

I only use synthetic brushes since naturals are too harsh for my skin. This brush is a bit smaller size but I really like it; I can get light coverage with mineral make up. The brush seems to be good quality.

Impeccable

Posted by 5460842582817824478 on May 12, 2014

J'ai acheté toute la gamme, les pinceaux sont vraiment extra, doux comme il faut, chacun avec la fermeté qui convient à son usage. Ce site propose des prix très attractifs et cela vaut le coup malgré les frais de port pour la France, je vais très vite faire le plein d'EcoTools pour mes filles !!!

love!

Posted by 4694854431619210084 on Feb 19, 2013

I love how soft and flat this brush is!It is really dense and perfect for blending in my foundation!! Love ecotools!!

I am glad I bought it

Posted by 5336982194061408774 on Jan 13, 2013

I use it with mineral foundation and it works great. Is so soft and thanks to it the foundation covers really nice my face. Easy to use, easy to carry with you and looks super cute.