Perfect for pressed mineral powders

Posted by MirnaM3 on Nov 29, 2013

it's super dense & soft. Quality of bristles is just great. I don't use it for bronzer but for compact/pressed mineral powder and for that is perfect. Think it's way too big for applying bronzer but perfect for buffing powders & even liquids. Considering the density, it dries reasonably fast.

DECEPTION

Posted by 4780418985812494018 on Jul 15, 2015

Big deception with this brush. Ecotools are not very good brushes but they are more or less ok for the price, but this one is not worth. The only thing big and good is the handle and even I 'd say it is too thick to be handy. The part with the hair is same size or less of any standar white brand kabuki brush but less bushy.

Did not receive my order (ordering from France)

Posted by 4796786000737895458 on May 02, 2013

Did not receive my order (ordering from France)

Stiff brush

Posted by 5725039600670570047 on Jun 30, 2014

Not a fan of this brush. It does not apply bronzer evenly.

Thick, qualitative and super-soft brush for minerals! ♡ Visit my page for more reviews ♡

Posted by Valerie on Aug 27, 2013

One of my favorite brushes - simply the best for mineral products! Gorgeously soft and pleasant to hold in a hand. ♡ If I helped you with your choice - please, click "Yes" under the review and welcome to my page with even more helpful reviews! Good Luck! ♡ Одна из моих любимиц - она просто лучшая для минеральных сыпучих продуктов! Изумительно мягкая, ее очень приятно держать в руке. ♡Если я помогла Вам с выбором - кликните "Yes" внизу и добро пожаловать на мою страничку (просто кликните на мой ник Valerie) с множеством полезных отзывов о других продуктах с IHerb! Всем Удачи! ♡

One of my best ever buys

Posted by Reviewer2377123 on Mar 28, 2016

This brush is so dense and packed together and soft. It feels sturdy in my hand and beautiful to look at. I recommend it for everyone, so if you're looking at it and you don't have a brush that is like this, then get it!

Great !!!

Posted by ikkyusocool on Oct 09, 2016

I use this brush face powder blend very well. I like very much.

So soft and blends like a dream!

Posted by blindlybeautiful on Apr 28, 2014

I adore this bronzer brush, I can't believe how well it blends my bronzer! It makes bronzing foolproof, there is no way you can mess it up with this brush! Even times where I've had too much powder on the it, it's somehow managed to evenly blend it out across my face so I don't look muddy and overbaked. It's also amazingly soft, I love using it. It is quite chunky, so taking it with you anywhere can be a bit difficult, but other than that, for this price, I really cannot fault this brush. Amazing quality and fantastic price, highly, highly recommend it!

très bon produit

Posted by 5328144351230306926 on Mar 11, 2013

c'est censé être un bronzer mais je l'utilise comme un kabuki et le rendu est vraiment parfait car meilleur que mon ancien kabuki qui est pourtant très bien.

very very good brush!

Posted by Reviewer2428284 on Apr 10, 2012

I use it every day for applying mineral makeup - just an amazing thing. All recommend - it's worth more than their price!