EcoTools, Domed Bronzer Brush, 1 Brush

Parfait

Posted by sibylline on Aug 25, 2012

Un très bon pinceau, très doux. Parfait pour appliquer le fond de teint minéral sur l'ensemble du visage. Je le trouve un peu gros pour le bronzer personnellement.

I own tons of brushes and use this one more than any other

Posted by Mary-B333 on Mar 30, 2015

My absolute favorite brush!!! And I have a ton. I could go on and on about how soft it is and how great it feels, but it is also quite functional. This is the best brush I've ever used for buffing powders into the face. For all over powders like bronzer and setting powder, it can be used to apply the product directly. But it's also great if you apply some blush or highlight with another brush (even if you put too much on), and then use this brush to blend it out. I have a ton of brushes, and when I picked this up I have to admit I was half thinking that I really didn't need it. But as it turns out, I really don't have another brush in my collection that can blend in face product this well, and I ended up using it almost every day. I also like the big handle - it's like a longer kabuki handle and I think it makes it easier to hold. The only downside is that it makes it difficult to fit into a cup with other brushes to store. The fact that it's cruelty free and made of bamboo and recycled material is another bonus. It's also an insanely good value. Normally a good quality dense brush like this would cost much more. Bottom line: If you use any sort of powder face products, you will love this brush! And the value is so great, you don't have to hesitate about whether it's worth it.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1131270 on Jul 30, 2011

This is one of the best brushes I have ever used. I use it with everything - mineral makeup, liquid foundation, powder, blush. I love it!

EcoTools, Bamboo Bronzer Brush

Posted by Reviewer1970799 on Dec 15, 2011

great brush, very soft and gentle

Amazing brush!

Posted by 5546384925876509516 on Nov 05, 2013

I'm the type of person who uses bronzer across my whole face and neck area to 'warm up' my complexion. This brush is amazing for doing that. It's soft synthetic bristles feel nice against the skin and they're packed densely enough that the colour coverage is great! Also loving the fact that these brushes are cruelty free. Also, as an Australian these brushes retail in stores for $19 AUD so to pay only $8.50 USD is amazing. Thank you EcoTools and iHerb - very happy with this purchase!