• Colors may vary, Blue, Taupe, and Berry.

• Reviews | English

great "poofy"

Posted by Reviewer2463340 on Jun 03, 2012

large and easily palm-able. works anything into a great lather, and love the exfoliation. not too harsh but also not a wimpy exfoliator either.

exfoliates well

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Dec 26, 2012

i have both of ecotools bath sponge. this one is more abrasive and exfoliates more the other one. be careful not to use strong pressure or u will end up with itchy skin.

average

Posted by 4819636982184336796 on Feb 24, 2014

good exfoliating sponge. As hard as needed (in my opinion not for everyday use)

Love it so much

Posted by 5588725436910609902 on Dec 19, 2013

This is great and eco. Its not too soft or too hard and foams up chemical free soaps really well

Great sponge

Posted by 5722013870293167477 on Jan 01, 2014

Yes, it is a great sponge, very dense. However, I ordered purple, and I got geen. The color doesn't matter as long as it is good quality - and it is.

Great sponge!

Posted by 5112414961767277588 on Feb 03, 2014

I'm a ravid user of these type of sponges, but the ones I buy in my country unravel in a couple of weeks, leaving you with a sort of unusable sheet. I gave this sponge a try because I love EcoTools and yes, there is a difference. After a few months, the sponge looks like new and not a sing of unraveling. Soap lathers wonderfully and it's not too harsh on the skin. Love!

Nice!

Posted by milusikk on Feb 12, 2014

Cool! Liked the sponge!

Lovely

Posted by 5180886138060250405 on Aug 14, 2014

Showering has been taken to a new level. Love it!

EcoTools, EcoPouf Exfoliating Sponge

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Dec 23, 2014

Very good! Exfoliating indeed. Even smell is natural, not chemical. Glad I have bought it, though it looked similar to my previously used sponges from simple stores. But this is different. I hope it will last me a bit of time.

Great Sponge!

Posted by MarieMR on Jan 26, 2013

Good quality! does not come apart like other sponges do and is quite solid but soft on skin.