Great brushes!

Posted by MamaAsparagus on Sep 28, 2015

Prekrasne četkice! Odlično za sjenila - za nanošenje, blendanje, za popunjavanje obrva i izvlačenje crta, za mekšanje oštrih linija....Super! Guste i mekane, uživam koristiti ih. Zgodno pakirane u torbici od tkanine. Mislim da ću si priuštiti i onaj mini mineralni set od EcoToolsa. Odlični su!

I Love them!

Posted by 5120628003346333383 on May 10, 2014

These two double brushes are essential. If you want to start to buy brushes I advise you to beginn by buying these ones. Their brisltes are so soft, it's awesome. And brushes are dence and practical to take away thanks their little clutch bag. I can make a beautiful daily make-up with only these brushes. I really recommend them!

Love it!

Posted by 5599945669962316118 on Feb 27, 2014

I love brushes from EcoTools! They are soft and does their job! Picks up eyeshadow really well and blends well too!

Ecotools, Eye Enhancing Duo Set

Posted by TheBeautyAtelier on Apr 02, 2014

Excellent brushes - better than the Real Techniques eye brush set, in my opinion. The super soft, cruelty-free bristles pick up and deposit mineral pigment very well. Brush heads are not overly large, so are suitable for individuals with smaller lid space (eg hooded eyes). Will buy a second set of these brushes.

Excellent rapport qualité/prix !!

Posted by missblackline on Feb 23, 2014

2 super pinceaux de qualité à prix mini ! Ecotools c'est à recommander !!

Good & Convenient

Posted by 5095812478694056128 on Oct 08, 2016

I like the concept of double sided brush as it helps me save time and save space in my makeup bag. The bristle are dense and work well.

love it

Posted by 5326147417632434130 on Sep 26, 2014

soft and easy to blend!!!!

Not bad at all!

Posted by doppelganger on Dec 19, 2014

A bit difficult to store them upside down, as they will lose shape and also kinda hard to dry them because I use a brush tree and they are double ended, so I only wash one side per time. That is the only reason they get four stars. Very god quality for the price, very handy brushes when travelling and for daily usage, too. They have a all-in-one purpose: 2 shader sides (one medium and a small one), a eyeliner/eyebrow brush, and a pretty good buffing brush. I totally recommend it for stocking fillers, for a make-up newbie and for both traveling and daily usage!

Nice product

Posted by 5530581846663867475 on Mar 13, 2014

Haven't really used it yet, but the brushes are soft and seem to do their job :)

Good for Beginners

Posted by 4934577934060423307 on Feb 28, 2014

This is a nice handy set for beginners. I like the concept of the double-ended brush as it saves space when travelling. I like the look of the brushes. 3 of the brushes are really useful and do the job they're intended for, however the blending brush is useless at blending eyeshadow - it's just not big enough. It's fine for applying eyeshadow to the lid or in the crease though - it's slightly tapered at the end, so it actually fits really nicely in my crease as I've got quite small eyes. The brushes are lovely and soft. I'll probably only use this whilst travelling though, and purchase another travel brush for blending.