Reviews 5-star

Great brush set

Posted by MentaPiperita on Mar 07, 2013

These brushes are very soft and useful, the set is perfect to get a great result when applying foundation and powder. They are smaller than they look, but this makes them perfect for traveling. I prefer bigger brushes for face powder, but smaller ones are really good when applying blush, concealer, or when contouring. The desing is very cute, they look lovely, and feel very good quality. If you like smaller brushes or need a travel set, these are absolutely perfect!

Gorgeous brushes!

Posted by 5370478877366189439 on Sep 06, 2015

These brushes are workhorses in a compact package! They're perfect for traveling and beautifully soft. Love love love! If you find my review helpful, please press 'Yes' below.

Cute!

Posted by 4788483126076116595 on Feb 19, 2013

1. Packaging is really nice and brushes are very beautiful 2. Will be a perfect gift 3. Travel size

Ecotools

Posted by 5513182075963025220 on Mar 03, 2013

Its fantastic brush set I ever bought, ecotools brushes is excellent edition to try for beginner who wish to try to wear makeup.

Loving these little beauties

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015

These brushes are small- even though I bought them in a store and saw them in person before I bought them, it was still hard to realize quite how small they were before I took them out of the package and started to use them. The larger three of the five brushes are definitely not the ideal size for their intended purposes. HOWEVER, I definitely found uses for all of the brushes. The smallest two brushes, intended for concealer, do indeed work well for concealer so that's great. The foundation brush, the purple one, I would never dream of attempting to use for foundation because it's just tiny. But I do use it to apply a light dusting of my translucent eye shadow, and that works pretty well. I use the brown brush (second largest) for buffing out uneven areas of my foundation or applying touch ups to small areas, and I use the largest brush (pink) for blush and contouring even though it's on the small side for that. And they are SO PRETTY. Let's be honest, that's the biggest reason why I just couldn't resist buying them! It makes me happy to see them and use them and they meet my purposes well enough, especially for the price. I have some Eco-tools brushes that I've been using for over five years now and they are still going strong, so I don't feel guilty about investing in a few more for the long term. If you're looking for some fun, pretty brushes for touch-up purposes these are definitely for you. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **