good

Posted by poleonella on May 24, 2013

good

Loofah

Posted by sweden on Apr 12, 2013

Loofah's are wonderful ways to soap up in the shower, as they really get your circulation going. This particular loofah stays quite hard, even when wet, so it doesn't suds up a lot and it can feel a bit clumsy when you scrub your body with it. I find it makes for a very nice DRY scrubber. Hop in the shower and, before you get wet, scrub over your entire body (not your face!) with this loofah. You'll remove dead skin cells and get your circulation going (very good for ladies with cellulite problems). Be sure to rinse it really well, then hang it up to dry. It's a great addition to your bath time routine. If you've got dry skin, you might want to add a very nice goat milk shampoo-soap to your order: Tierra Mia Organics, Raw Goat Milk Skin Therapy, Lime in Coconut Shampoo Bar. Your skin will feel like silk.

Fantastic!

Posted by DameBridget on Apr 15, 2015

First and foremost - since this product is not available for purchase in my country, I love that it comes non-expanded to save shipping costs, which allows me to order more than one (and thanks to iHerb save even more money!). Now for the loofah itself - I have atopic dermatitis, mostly on my calves, shoulders and back so I have been searching for something that is gentle on the skin yet does it's job when it comes to exfoliating and this product is exactly what I was looking for! I whole heartedly recommend it to anyone and everyone! Keep in mind though - the first few times it's still a bit too rough so my suggestion is don't put your body wash the first few times directly on the sponge and lather yourself up, instead use your hands and then gently go over the areas of your body with the loofah as needed. A few times of doing this the sponge will become more softer and then you can put your body wash directly on it. Bottom line - I will mostly definitely be restocking this as it has become my favourite loofah!

Posted by Reviewer2688599 on Jan 24, 2013

It's ok, but I find it quite harsh against the skin. It doesn't seem to soak up the water very well either, so it kind of just stays dry and hard.

Sponge

Posted by Reviewer1223923 on Oct 02, 2012

It's good for scrubbing.

Good for exfoliation

Posted by 5631677251617526199 on Dec 06, 2012

Hard yet gentle!

EcoTools Loofah Sponge Works Great!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015

I tried this loofah sponge in the shower and I liked it. It does a good job of cleaning. It exfoliates well for smooth, radiant looking skin. It is rough but not too rough. It looks small at first but it really swells up when it gets wet. I would definitely buy this item again!

Loofah Bath Sponge

Posted by HeidiT on May 01, 2012

This looffah scrubs well without scraping the skin and doesn't dissolve in the shower.

Posted by 5505560129250870570 on May 01, 2015

Il gomme bien le corps, quand je l'utilise avec mon gommage, j'ai l'impression qu'il fait beaucoup de bien à ma peau. Le prix est vraiment petit et vaut vraiment le coup.

Hopeless scrubber!

Posted by 4725971051604181672 on May 04, 2013

This is a terrible body scrubber, just too stiff and the area which it actually scrubs my skin becomes too small because of the stiffness. I've tried soaking it in water for several days without it getting softer and more manageable. I would rather just use some scrubbing gloves...

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »