3.5

Posted by Yes0Yes0 on Feb 19, 2016

I didn't think it would be quite scratchy. It gives you the smooth skin that you want, though it didn't completely exfoliate my skin as a whole. Remember not to overdo it 'cause it will leave your skin with few redness (but nothing serious). The product has good qualities like how it is eco-friendly so it's okay! (:

Posted by 5505560129250870570 on May 01, 2015

Il gomme bien le corps, quand je l'utilise avec mon gommage, j'ai l'impression qu'il fait beaucoup de bien à ma peau. Le prix est vraiment petit et vaut vraiment le coup.

Fantastic!

Posted by DameBridget on Apr 15, 2015

First and foremost - since this product is not available for purchase in my country, I love that it comes non-expanded to save shipping costs, which allows me to order more than one (and thanks to iHerb save even more money!). Now for the loofah itself - I have atopic dermatitis, mostly on my calves, shoulders and back so I have been searching for something that is gentle on the skin yet does it's job when it comes to exfoliating and this product is exactly what I was looking for! I whole heartedly recommend it to anyone and everyone! Keep in mind though - the first few times it's still a bit too rough so my suggestion is don't put your body wash the first few times directly on the sponge and lather yourself up, instead use your hands and then gently go over the areas of your body with the loofah as needed. A few times of doing this the sponge will become more softer and then you can put your body wash directly on it. Bottom line - I will mostly definitely be restocking this as it has become my favourite loofah!

EcoTools Loofah Sponge Works Great!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015

I tried this loofah sponge in the shower and I liked it. It does a good job of cleaning. It exfoliates well for smooth, radiant looking skin. It is rough but not too rough. It looks small at first but it really swells up when it gets wet. I would definitely buy this item again!

Good

Posted by 4842787762642715441 on Jan 02, 2015

An excellent loofah, it is as hard as it should be to exfoliate your skin, some people when trying this product will consider that it is too harsh, but for me is perfect. The size is smaller than expected from the picture.

Hace su función

Posted by 5220884071555582572 on Dec 26, 2014

Exfolia la piel sin dañarla. Es muy muy dura, algunas pieles no creo que la puedan soportar. Deja la piel de bebé

Ideal

Posted by 4948599417418784368 on Nov 06, 2014

Nada mejor para Exfoliante corporal

love ecotools!!

Posted by 5580267851204396658 on Sep 23, 2014

great item do the work. feel great after using it

Hard

Posted by 5570186353326427656 on Jul 20, 2014

It is so hard, hard to bubble any soap/gel and is really unpleasant on skin and in hands.

Good sponge

Posted by 5515268043119233151 on Apr 03, 2014

It is natural and scrubs gently your skin, it is marvelous when washing your back, I love these.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »