EcoTools, Recycled Bath & Shower Gloves, 1 Pair

Great for exfoliation!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

These gloves are great for exfoliation and for increasing the circulation, which helps eliminate toxins and cellulite. They dry very quickly too, which eliminates germs. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

useful

Posted by poleonella on May 24, 2013

must have

Works up a great lather but doesn't exfoliate well.

Posted by thiviya on Nov 17, 2012

I bought this hoping it would be good enough to replace my Body Shop bath gloves. I was happy to receive this in my last order, and it had a robust form, much thicker and softer than the TBS one. However I could feel that the exfoliation would not be the same. I tried it with my bar soaps and it worked up a rich lather, and was pleasant to use. After my first use, the loop attached to the bottom of it loosened and came off! I am particular about the make being sturdy and this one started falling apart after just one use! I can't hang the gloves now, until I get the chance to mend the loop back. I think I will stick to my TBS gloves henceforth, as I do love being scrubbed down.

I love them!

Posted by LoveLife on Nov 04, 2012

One of the best products I have ordered here so far. They clean really well, and I spend much less time in the shower now :)

Parfait ♥♥♥

Posted by organza on Oct 17, 2013

C'est gant sont parfait, ils font bien le job sans abîmer ou irriter ma peau. Je recommande.