• Colors may vary, Blue, Brown, and Green

• Customer Ratings

Good scrub.

Posted by goodiesforme on Apr 12, 2016

I like them. Can wash them in washing machine too. Doesn't shrink.

recommend

Posted by Elinapage on Mar 29, 2016

Thick, don't scratch skin, doesn't broke at all!

Best I have used

Posted by 5331366978351291645 on Mar 28, 2016

I have no regrets in buying this - I took a chance and bought this hoping it would be a good general tool to exfoliate the entire body and I was not disappointing- it works really really well and uses small amount a soap to build up a nice lather. They are a bit large for my hands but are snug enough when wet and still washes properly. They are also a very good quality- they got caught on my earrings and some other items a few times but the material did not even snag or pull. I will be ordering a few extra pairs - just to ensure I have a supply in case they decide to stop producing them...really a great product and you cannot beat the price - excellent value for money.

I loved so much

Posted by 5091376665863387910 on Mar 01, 2016

this the best gloves for clean dead skin I will buy again of course and its not so soft and that's what I loved

Love them!

Posted by 4716419030003891901 on Dec 19, 2015

This pair of shower gloves is a great companion to my body scrub. I bought this to replace my old pair of shower gloves from The Body Shop. Never regretted the decision. Price wise - one pair of shower gloves from The Body Shop can get two pairs of EcoTools' gloves. EcoTools feels thicker as compared to The Body Shop. I will continue to repurchase.

Better than a loofah

Posted by 5024162232741866968 on Dec 07, 2015

I really find that theses gloves are better than a loofah because they seem to be much more exfoliating. We don't have a shower at our house, and these are also easier to carry in my shower bag than a loofah. The only drawback I have seen is that it takes a few minutes to wring them out if you aren't going to leave them in the shower

Great

Posted by Reviewer2081955 on Nov 27, 2015

I use this twice a week and these gloves works great

would buy again!

Posted by 5748393956067632474 on Oct 29, 2015

I like these gloves a lot. Very easy to use and exfoliating very well. Lasting for long time.

OK