• Colors may vary, Blue, Brown, and Green

• Customer Ratings

Great for exfoliation!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

These gloves are great for exfoliation and for increasing the circulation, which helps eliminate toxins and cellulite. They dry very quickly too, which eliminates germs. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

useful

Posted by poleonella on May 24, 2013

must have

Works up a great lather but doesn't exfoliate well.

Posted by thiviya on Nov 17, 2012

I bought this hoping it would be good enough to replace my Body Shop bath gloves. I was happy to receive this in my last order, and it had a robust form, much thicker and softer than the TBS one. However I could feel that the exfoliation would not be the same. I tried it with my bar soaps and it worked up a rich lather, and was pleasant to use. After my first use, the loop attached to the bottom of it loosened and came off! I am particular about the make being sturdy and this one started falling apart after just one use! I can't hang the gloves now, until I get the chance to mend the loop back. I think I will stick to my TBS gloves henceforth, as I do love being scrubbed down.

I love them!

Posted by LoveLife on Nov 04, 2012

One of the best products I have ordered here so far. They clean really well, and I spend much less time in the shower now :)

Parfait ♥♥♥

Posted by organza on Oct 17, 2013

C'est gant sont parfait, ils font bien le job sans abîmer ou irriter ma peau. Je recommande.

Une bonne exfoliation

Posted by 4936004802894115056 on Aug 25, 2013

De très bons gants ! Procure une bonne exfoliation de la peau !

Excellent Quality - EcoTools Shower Gloves

Posted by VeganFamily on Jul 05, 2014

These gloves are wonderful, and help to make the skin so smooth. We use them just a few days a week. They are especially good for rough areas, such as elbows and knees. For those who are not used to exfoliating the skin -- wet the gloves first, and get them sudsy before applying them to your skin. If they feel too rough for you, use a light touch.

Durable, will last for years

Posted by 5703080308856226192 on Jun 09, 2014

They scrub VERY well, made out of eco products and are very durable! Used them for a month and they feel/look like brand new!

Son magníficos

Posted by ROSSITA on Nov 04, 2013

Dejan la piel muuuuy suave, te los recomiendo, yo compre otros para usarlos en seco y en mojado. Si quieres ver más revisiones de productos, pulsa en mi nombre.

Best I have used

Posted by 5331366978351291645 on Mar 28, 2016

I have no regrets in buying this - I took a chance and bought this hoping it would be a good general tool to exfoliate the entire body and I was not disappointing- it works really really well and uses small amount a soap to build up a nice lather. They are a bit large for my hands but are snug enough when wet and still washes properly. They are also a very good quality- they got caught on my earrings and some other items a few times but the material did not even snag or pull. I will be ordering a few extra pairs - just to ensure I have a supply in case they decide to stop producing them...really a great product and you cannot beat the price - excellent value for money.