Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Many design flaws

Posted by Reviewer2774065 on Feb 14, 2013

I love the price, but the designer of this one clearly does not use sleep masks! The edges of the mask are thick and left prominent lines on my face when I slept on my side. The pale color does not block all light out. The strap is adjustable, but even at full length was too small for me and the plastic adjustment thingie dug into my ear. No extra flap of material to block light from entering around the nose.

NOT COMFORTABLE AT ALL!! very disappointing

Posted by 5289622785058514090 on Nov 14, 2015

0 stars 0!! My first impression was good when I unpacked this. It certainly feels very soft at first. I thought it was because of the bamboo but, nope! this mask are mixed with POLYESTER! Now.. I'm not sure if the polyester is mixed in the eye part or if its JUST the band who is polyester but this mask dosen't breath at all! It gets too hot and humid in this and you cant care less about "the softness" when your eyes and half your face is sweating under this! The other REALLY bothering thing is the adjustable band. When I adjust the band the "buckle" is either sticking at the back of my head or the side of my head and trust me it is not comfortable!! I can't believe how other people finds this mask comfortable!?? Its a bit of plastic who constantly "press" at your head when you turn your head on the pillow its super annoying and plus the weird material I can not use this mask! I'm back to using cotton bandanas as eye mask!

Poor quality - do not buy

Posted by 5514250320406560434 on Dec 07, 2014

The mask is nice and soft and would be great if it weren't for the poor quality elastic strap for around the head. Within 2 weeks of using it (maybe 2 times) the elastic started to go and leaves little bits of it dried up all over the bed which is extremely annoying. The strap has curled up and discoloured too which looks pretty seedy. Very disappointed with this purchase..

Too tight

Posted by Rigonda on Jul 28, 2012

It should have a longer strap, for me it's too tight and not comfortable for sleeping.

OMG what a disaster

Posted by 5152265160084912867 on Jul 03, 2015

Whoever designed this eye mask has no idea about eye masks. That metal adjuster is on the side, it is so uncomfortable, you cant sleep on the side cause it presses really hard into your skin. Then the shape and thickness, the curve around the nose is too small, so it really jams into your septum, anyway , waist of time.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »