• Colors may vary, Blue and Green.

• Reviews | English

Many design flaws

Posted by Reviewer2774065 on Feb 14, 2013

I love the price, but the designer of this one clearly does not use sleep masks! The edges of the mask are thick and left prominent lines on my face when I slept on my side. The pale color does not block all light out. The strap is adjustable, but even at full length was too small for me and the plastic adjustment thingie dug into my ear. No extra flap of material to block light from entering around the nose.

NOT COMFORTABLE AT ALL!! very disappointing

Posted by 5289622785058514090 on Nov 14, 2015

0 stars 0!! My first impression was good when I unpacked this. It certainly feels very soft at first. I thought it was because of the bamboo but, nope! this mask are mixed with POLYESTER! Now.. I'm not sure if the polyester is mixed in the eye part or if its JUST the band who is polyester but this mask dosen't breath at all! It gets too hot and humid in this and you cant care less about "the softness" when your eyes and half your face is sweating under this! The other REALLY bothering thing is the adjustable band. When I adjust the band the "buckle" is either sticking at the back of my head or the side of my head and trust me it is not comfortable!! I can't believe how other people finds this mask comfortable!?? Its a bit of plastic who constantly "press" at your head when you turn your head on the pillow its super annoying and plus the weird material I can not use this mask! I'm back to using cotton bandanas as eye mask!

Poor quality - do not buy

Posted by 5514250320406560434 on Dec 07, 2014

The mask is nice and soft and would be great if it weren't for the poor quality elastic strap for around the head. Within 2 weeks of using it (maybe 2 times) the elastic started to go and leaves little bits of it dried up all over the bed which is extremely annoying. The strap has curled up and discoloured too which looks pretty seedy. Very disappointed with this purchase..

Too tight

Posted by Rigonda on Jul 28, 2012

It should have a longer strap, for me it's too tight and not comfortable for sleeping.

OMG what a disaster

Posted by 5152265160084912867 on Jul 03, 2015

Whoever designed this eye mask has no idea about eye masks. That metal adjuster is on the side, it is so uncomfortable, you cant sleep on the side cause it presses really hard into your skin. Then the shape and thickness, the curve around the nose is too small, so it really jams into your septum, anyway , waist of time.

a little small

Posted by 5728216436860228146 on Aug 05, 2015

a little tight on the head.

good idea but bad product

Posted by Reviewer1898829 on Aug 17, 2014

The ribbon of the first mask I bought lost its elasticity in a very short time after purchase. Afterward I had to sort of tie it in order to stay on. Eventually thought that perhaps I had stretched too much, and the picture of the product was different that the original one I had bought, so I decided to give it another try. On the second day of using it I noticed that the ribbon was already torn. Unfortunately, since I had not noticed it before my first use I could not claim a refund, so I continued using it carefully. Nevertheless, after a short time the elasticity was gone with this one also. I will not buy it again.