• Colors may vary, Blue and Green.

• Reviews | English

OK

Posted by babyborderline on Jun 28, 2012

It's adjustable and comfortable, but it leaks light because it is quite small (gaps on either side of the nose)

Nice mask but not for men

Posted by Reviewer2954358 on Oct 16, 2012

This is a nice sleeping mask, soft and eco-friendly, just the size is very small - it will not work for a man, especially the one with a 17-inch neck. So, it just sits in my husband's drawer.

Comfortable but Too Narrow

Posted by Reviewer1022577 on Jun 29, 2013

Overall area is too small considering its un-contoured shape. Weak stitching on buckles working loose after a few weeks. Towelling fabric a good idea. How about BLACK towelling for better blackout? Nice idea, poorly-executed.

average

Posted by 5427699780554208543 on Aug 19, 2013

really soft, but does fit really well

So-so

Posted by Allegoria on Oct 19, 2013

I expected more. I was surprised to see that it's not all natural. Sometimes it's too hot to have it on - the skin does not breathe under the mask. And it's small. For me that's OK, but some people may find it inconvenient.

Posted by 5368149113665520320 on Dec 20, 2013

This was not was I was expecting. I thought this would be just like any other sleeping mask, but it is very soft and feels cosy.

Posted by MSloveniaEurope on Feb 10, 2014

Sleep Mask Review

Posted by ReaCovery on Nov 05, 2014

I bought this mask to block out the early morning light so that I could sleep longer. It is comfortable against my skin and the fabric absorbs moisture unlike my previous sleep mask. There is no extra flap to cover the nose, so some light still comes in, this is a little annoying. It seems to be a small size, the elastic is quite tight, I need to have it extended completely and I have a small head, so I think this would be too small for someone with a large head. The clasp sits right by your ear and it can be a little uncomfortable if not adjusted right, but I managed. I like it because its comfortable and absorbs moisture, but its far from perfect. If it had a nose flap I would have given it 5 stars, but for the price its ok.

Elástico cede, pero en general bien

Posted by 5575382167177628200 on Dec 30, 2014

Sin ser muy cabezona, el elástico al poco tiempo cedió.... lo demás bien: muy suave, absorbe la transpiración y no te deja espinillas en la frente como algunos plásticos.

So so...

Posted by 5586723961521314285 on Apr 24, 2016

다른 리뷰에서 본것처럼 줄이 튼튼하지가 않네요 한번 세탁기에 넣고 빨았더니 너덜너덜 해졌어요 빛도 완전히 100% 막아주는 건 아니예요 샀으니까 그냥저냥 쓰고 있습니다.