great sturdy brush

Posted by 5067573473070244112 on Oct 17, 2014

its a great brush, its ok on the knots but still tugs on the hair a little.

great brush

Posted by LadyEnigma on Sep 09, 2016

I have very long blonde hair, the strands are thin but there's a lot of them and they reach past my butt. I find many brushes tangle or break my fine hair but this brush is great on both dry and wet hair. I tend to add 5-6 pumps of oil first to my wet hair (with my hands) and that helps the brush slide through easily. The bristles feel wonderful and not scratchy on my scalp and are just close enough together to manage tangles without getting stuck. Love this brush! Just feel so nice running it over my scalp..compared to most plastic and natural bristles. ***If you find my review useful, click "YES" and see more useful info by clicking on my name.**

Love It

Posted by 4676890097475292471 on Aug 01, 2016

I have fluffy hair. It's the best for me. it's help me a lot when my hair look like Hagrid(in harry potter)

great detangler

Posted by Reviewer2528020 on Mar 30, 2014

I have very dry hair when its washed. This brush is amazing. I start brushing my hair and within 4 brush strokes my hair is tangle free. I also bought it as a gift for my daughter and she loves it as well. Will buy more as gifts.

Best Hair Detangler

Posted by 4890437343456245220 on Aug 12, 2015

I bought this brush for my daughter (age 10) who has curly hair that gets tangled easily. She has gone through so many hair brushes and she would get frustrated brushing her hair. But with this hair brush, she loves it! She now loves brushing her hair, it's no longer a chore for her. It leaves her hair smooth and tangle-free after just a few brushes.

Great brush

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 10, 2015

This brush works well for smoothing out my hair. When I use it to blow dry my hair it helps to make it straight. I didn't think the type of brush could really make a difference for my hair but this one does!

So glad I bought this

Posted by 5231800612931483152 on Jun 29, 2016

I love this brush! The brush head is big while the brush itself is very light. Works amazingly well on both wet and dry hair, and I also use it when blowdrying. I have pretty dry and delicate thin hair that gets tangled often, and this brush has saved my life by being pain-free and relatively clean and easy to maintain due to how its ventilated.

The best

Posted by enilorak on Apr 28, 2014

This is the best hair brush I've ever tried. I love it so much!

Love it

Posted by 4819816377997897915 on Jun 22, 2016

Love it. I bought 3 units already.

Great brush

Posted by 5277856117433462709 on Nov 11, 2014

Very nice materials, detangles easily with no damage to the hair.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »