• Colors may vary.

• Customer Ratings

Makes my husband laugh and helps my dry hands!

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

This gloves fit my hands well and are comfortable. I would consider my hands to be small so wouldn't recommend these for people with larger hands. I put Weleda skin food cream on my hands at night and sleep with these. Beware though, my husband laughs when I put these on before bed! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Miracle gloves

Posted by Reviewer2275852 on Mar 06, 2012

Gloves are soft, pleasant to the touch. I sleep in them, pre-smeared hand cream. And while cleaning the house, paint a mask on your hands, wear gloves and rubber on top, then just hand the velvet!

Nice gloves!

Posted by Lynx312 on Apr 28, 2012

EN: Excellent gloves: thin, soft, pleasant and comfortable, but not suitable for long fingers. Will buy again! RU: Отличные перчатки: тонкие, мягкие, приятные и удобные, но не подойдут для длинных пальцев.

Nice gloves

Posted by Reviewer1636292 on Mar 07, 2012

These are really nice, thin, and soft gloves. The fingers are a bit short, as well as the gloves themselves.

Son muy pequeños

Posted by Kancunen on Nov 27, 2012

El tacto es muy suave, son finos y no molestan al dormir, pero son muy pequeños. Mi mano mide (del pliegue de la muneca a la punta del dedo corazón)19 centímetros y me faltará entre un centímetro y dos para que me queden bien

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1574580 on Mar 02, 2013

Very short fingers. The rim stretched out after first use and now they don't stay in place during the night.

Moisture Gloves

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Sep 06, 2011

These are quite small (I have small hands so no problem for me) and short so they fell off while I was asleep.

Very comfortable

Posted by Reviewer2861698 on Jul 14, 2011

Very comfortable

Posted by Reviewer3315071 on Jun 24, 2013

ОК

Posted by Reviewer1473492 on Mar 28, 2011

Good gloves. Only at night all the time slip away with))