Gorgeous brush for blush / Шикарная кисть

Posted by Kin-za on May 29, 2013

I have an updated version of the brush. Brush is very soft and flexible, it is easy and pleasant to work with. It turns out the natural blush, shading is very good. She's the best in my collection, despite its low cost. Brush is very beautiful, too. All brushes EcoTools made ​​of synthetic material (taklon). They are easy to use - quick-drying, do not fade, lint, not climbs. Recommend. // У меня обновленный вариант кисти. Кисть очень нежная и гибкая, с ней легко и приятно работать. Получается естественный румянец, растушевка очень хорошая. Она лучшая в моей коллекции, несмотря на свою невысокую стоимость. Кисть очень красивая к тому же. Все кисти EcoTools сделаны из синтетического материала (таклон). Они удобны в использовании - быстро сохнут, не линяют, ворс не вылазит. Рекомендую.

In love!

Posted by KaitMazing on Jul 07, 2013

I think its well known that Eco tools brushes are amazing! This brush is the softest brush i've ever felt/owned. I use it for blush and bronzer and its amaazing! Glides onto your skin so softly but with pressure you'd get a dramatic look with your blush. Wonderful sturdy handle and cute packaging that I didn't want to part with!

Perfect Multitask Brush!

Posted by 5397636550035394931 on Oct 07, 2015

The bristles are SO SOFT! I love the brush, it's great for almost everything! I set my makeup with it, conture, apply blusher and bronzer. It blends everything beautifly! The price is a big bonus as well.

Great!

Posted by MentaPiperita on Oct 26, 2011

I love this brush, it's so soft! The bristles work wonders blending the blush, you can get very nice results with the brush. Bear in mind that it's quite big, but you can use it as a powder brush too.

perfect brush

Posted by Zwezda on Apr 26, 2012

I use it for blush and bronze. Soft, doesn't lose the pile.

perfect

Posted by Reviewer1594967 on Jan 29, 2012

it's a great brush for its money!very soft and it has the right size for blush!

Great brush!

Posted by 4686319321787670919 on Nov 02, 2015

I love this brush - I actually use this for bronzing and contouring my face. It gives a really nice, diffused soft contour which I love. The bristles are really soft as well, as are most all the brushes from this brand.

so soft GOOD

Posted by Pearlkung on Aug 13, 2015

Good Quality and very very solf love it

Me gusta mucho

Posted by ROSSITA on Apr 04, 2014

Buen precio y lo uso para colorete y polvos minerales. --------------- Si te ha servido mi opinión, marca sí abajo, y si quieres más opiniones pincha en mi nick.

Disappointed

Posted by 5250353993145370486 on Dec 04, 2013

I saw a friend using this blush brush so I bought one too. When I started using mine the hairs kept falling out and sticking to my face. Thought it might be a one off thing but sadly it wasn't. Very gently I tugged at some of the hairs to see if they were loose and a whole chunk just fell out. All the brushes I'm using are from EcoTools and I've never had this problem so I do think it's this particular brush that is faulty but was still very disappointed because I couldn't use the brush after one use.