10% Off Orders Over $40!

5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Feel like myself again

Posted by Reviewer1555224 on Jan 31, 2011

Diagnosed 2 years ago with high blood pressure and a-fib. Been feeling so low energy lately and having some edema. First week took 1 cap 2x a day to make sure I didn't have a bad reaction. Next week 2 caps 2x a day. Third week took 3 caps 3x a day and felt the difference. I feel like myself again.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1609154 on Jul 25, 2011

I've had blood circulation problem in my legs — this really helps relief the heavy sensation. highly recommended.

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer1564039 on Jul 21, 2013

This superfood reduced my high blood pressure and helped me get a handle on my weight. I have also started walking which helps with weight loss.

legs and eyes improved

Posted by 5373876053124357484 on Jan 20, 2014

Due to ms both my legs and eyes deteriorated after giving birth. I still require aids for walking. I can now see a light at the end of the tunnel

great to reduce your cholesterol naturally

Posted by Reviewer1234672 on Mar 17, 2010

padma is a great natural product to use instead of the statin drugs, to reduce your cholesterol naturally. it gives no adverse side affects, no painful aches , no foggy mind et al.I have been taking it for many years and I would recomend it to anyone who wants to be healthy. I rate it a 5 star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »