Econugenics, Padma Basic, 60 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Sep 12, 2008

I have been using this to hold back pain and inevitable dental work needed. I am grateful for this product and will continue to use it.

Padma Basic Fan

Posted by Reviewer1983004 on Oct 31, 2008

Very fast service. It's a great product...(a bit pricy) but I'll buy it again from iHerb.

Padma

Posted by Reviewer2884868 on Apr 03, 2009

I have been taking Padma for about two weeks and just now seeing improvement. Robert Petro

Seems to be helping

Posted by Reviewer1316551 on Jan 01, 2014

I am trying Padma Basic because, when my hands get cold, a couple of my fingers get white and hurt. I read that this is a symptom of Reyauld's disease. I have also read that Padma Basic helps this problem because of its supportive benefits for cardiovascular health. I take one capsule twice a day with meals. So far, it seems to be helping. I also read in one review that the person suspected that Padma Basic made the tops of his feet ache. Seems improbable, but I have noticed the tops of my feet are now tender too.