10% Off Orders Over $40!

Econugenics, PectaSol-C, Modified Citrus Pectin, Powder, 454 g

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Prevent clumping of cancer cells

Posted by Reviewer3066986 on Jan 19, 2011

I had a complete removal of a cancerous colon in 2008 with a potentially disasterous outcome. About six months before the operation I started on MCP. To date I have no evidence of metastasis . I have changed to PectaSol-C because of the research reports (HSI) and the additional substances in the product. Rod Millican Queensland Australia

PectaSol-C

Posted by Reviewer1326174 on Sep 29, 2011

From looking at the results of my semi-annual hair tests, I know that PectaSol-C flushes out toxic elements. It is the highest quality and also the cheapest source of citris pectin for this purpose that I have been able to find.

Seems to work quite well

Posted by Reviewer3058064 on Apr 14, 2009

Use this product in an effort to lower my psa. While I also altered my diet, thie product appears to be part of the solution as my psa has dropped over 2 points over the past 6 months.

psa falling

Posted by Reviewer1962376 on May 19, 2011

I used Pectasol C for 3 months as one of a whole series of supplements and herbs and psa fell from 13.3 to 11.3 so I am quite pleased with this result.

The product quality has decreased significantly

Posted by Reviewer1345719 on Apr 13, 2011

The powder is much finer, difficult to dissolve and clumps when put in the water. The taste has also changed since the precious batch delivered late in 2010. It looks like the production process has changed.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »