Helped with detox

Posted by AbominableDeathMachine on Oct 19, 2014

I bought this product to help detoxify my body after I had a severe toxic reaction to Cipro. I take it in conjuction with selenium and kelp with iodine to clear fluoride from my system as it breaks off from the larger molecule, and to clear the by-products of cell death and (hopefully) repair.

Great for repair

Posted by 4684264014020354449 on Dec 03, 2013

Ive been using this for a few days now and am slowly repairing my adrenals (following on from a bodybuilding competition) in combination with Inositol. I take it first thing in the morning to off-set any acidity. It doesnt dissolve in water very well, but it tastes quite pleasant.

Pecta sol

Posted by Reviewer2223147 on Nov 22, 2012

NOt used long enough to review

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1549019 on Jul 30, 2012

This has helped my husband's PSA levels to stay within the normal range.

PectaSol-C

Posted by Reviewer1326174 on Sep 29, 2011

From looking at the results of my semi-annual hair tests, I know that PectaSol-C flushes out toxic elements. It is the highest quality and also the cheapest source of citris pectin for this purpose that I have been able to find.

Bad taste

Posted by Reviewer1953344 on Jun 21, 2011

but should work

psa falling

Posted by Reviewer1962376 on May 19, 2011

I used Pectasol C for 3 months as one of a whole series of supplements and herbs and psa fell from 13.3 to 11.3 so I am quite pleased with this result.

The product quality has decreased significantly

Posted by Reviewer1345719 on Apr 13, 2011

The powder is much finer, difficult to dissolve and clumps when put in the water. The taste has also changed since the precious batch delivered late in 2010. It looks like the production process has changed.

Service

Posted by Reviewer2488706 on Mar 01, 2011

We couldn't be happier with the service we received, it was here the next day, and that is better service than ordering from our own country,(Canada)

Prevent clumping of cancer cells

Posted by Reviewer3066986 on Jan 19, 2011

I had a complete removal of a cancerous colon in 2008 with a potentially disasterous outcome. About six months before the operation I started on MCP. To date I have no evidence of metastasis . I have changed to PectaSol-C because of the research reports (HSI) and the additional substances in the product. Rod Millican Queensland Australia

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »