Econugenics, PectaSol-C, Modified Citrus Pectin, Powder, 454 g

Reviews 4-star

Prevent clumping of cancer cells

Posted by Reviewer3066986 on Jan 19, 2011

I had a complete removal of a cancerous colon in 2008 with a potentially disasterous outcome. About six months before the operation I started on MCP. To date I have no evidence of metastasis . I have changed to PectaSol-C because of the research reports (HSI) and the additional substances in the product. Rod Millican Queensland Australia

Seems to work quite well

Posted by Reviewer3058064 on Apr 14, 2009

Use this product in an effort to lower my psa. While I also altered my diet, thie product appears to be part of the solution as my psa has dropped over 2 points over the past 6 months.

Heavy metal chelation

Posted by Reviewer2308439 on Mar 05, 2009

After reading several articles about pectasol and it's abillity to remove heavy metals I decided to try it. I've been using it now for only 2 weeks so until I finish the jar and have blood work I can't say for certain that it works for me.