scent

Posted by Reviewer3293934 on Mar 20, 2013

the smell of this wash is overpowering and I find it noxious.

Not a fan of the strong synthetic fragrance

Posted by Reviewer3016883 on Mar 13, 2013

I've used Ecover delicate wash for years and the fragrance never bothered me, but this new bottle is totally overpowering and gives me a headache. Also, my whole bathroom smells like it days later after washing some items in the sink. I wish they would ditch the synthetic fragrance chemicals. If you have fragrance sensitivities, avoid this product.

Not completely ecological.

Posted by Reviewer1972480 on Jul 20, 2011

Not bad,but on official site of Ecover it's written,that there is SLS in content.But on the bottle they don't write it.It's not completely ecological,and it seems like manufacturer wanna hide it.

Gentle on fabric, hands, pocket and environment.

Posted by Reviewer1106853 on Sep 15, 2011

I have been using this product for 5 years now, and it works every time, both on wool and silk. Leaves fresh scent (but not overwhelming) and keeps fabric soft. Gentle on the garment, hands, pocket and environment. Win win!

Everything can be a delicate wash if you want your clothes to last

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Jun 21, 2012

I rinse out my underwear every night by hand. Ecover wash and softener are benign and do the job. When I do the laundry, Ecover works very well.

세척력 좋은데요

Posted by Reviewer3058022 on Jul 11, 2012

이거 세척력 별루라고 하시는 분들 많던데...저는 좋았어요.아들 베게에 누렇게 땀자국 난거 싹 지워지고,손빨래했는데 헹굼도 너무 좋았어요..두번째 헹굼물이 거의 맹물이었어요.

Wonderful for baby's clothes

Posted by Reviewer3139639 on Apr 16, 2012

This wash is really delicate and wonderful for baby's clothes. There's no strong smell and the clothes turn out really fresh after a wash. It also lasts a long time since we use very little to wash clothes.

Cleans good

Posted by Reviewer2671500 on Nov 13, 2012

Nice smell and healthy ingredients!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2688267 on Aug 07, 2013

As good as any other delicate wash, just without harmful ingredients for me and nature. Will definately buy again.

Excellent for delicates

Posted by filmoyster on Oct 10, 2012

I use this for my delicates in a high efficiency washer and find that it really cleans the fabric without additional wear and tear. There is a very slight scent that leaves clothes smelling fresh.