So far so good!

Posted by 5613072153428191948 on Apr 03, 2016

I've only used this detergent once and it did fine. Quite a powerful smell, but not unpleasant. Still haven't tried it on anything really stained, though. I'll update this once I do.

Yuck!

Posted by Reviewer2409812 on Nov 27, 2015

I'm throwing both bottles I just ordered away. I've used this for quite awhile so didn't bother to read these reviews. I could have written the reviews so have nothing much to add. I washed the hand washables several times in other detergents to try to get the smell out but even that didn't help much. Yes, my bathroom still reeks from the smell plus my nose starts running every time I go in there.

Spring Tulip scent

Posted by 5176632700686385700 on Aug 05, 2015

Sadly, this product's scent is not pleasant. Very medicinal smell.

Not So Eco

Posted by 5373568538572193480 on Apr 09, 2015

I purchased this product thinking it was natural and didn't have the nasty ingredients that most chemical preperations did. Sadly the largest ingredient after water is sodium laureth sulfate! This ingredient is to be avoided.

Great for children's clothing and beddings

Posted by BIZ254 on Mar 14, 2015

Great for children's clothing and beddings

good

Posted by 4901537405748395929 on Feb 16, 2015

Happy with how it washes and smells

Smells great

Posted by 5507436119886401519 on Feb 11, 2015

It smells great and works great. Will repurchase!

Great delicate wash!

Posted by 5250129146369504341 on Nov 25, 2014

I have used this delicate wash in the past, and have really liked it. It also lasts a really long time. I saw some previous reviews mentioned the scent was strong. It seems like they have in fact reformulated this product, and the scent is now stronger than it used to be. It is pretty strong when you are washing the clothing, but after the clothing dries, the scent is more subtle. If you are sensitive to fragrance, you might want to avoid this and get a fragrance free delicate wash. Otherwise, this product works very well, and seems to be safe for most fabrics.

Nice

Posted by 4958058949567955894 on Nov 19, 2014

Nice

Good

Posted by 5337111307505678729 on Oct 15, 2014

Use it for my 3 yr old kid clothings. Have been using it since she is around 1 year old and no allergy so far