Ecover, Natural Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Pine Fresh, 25 fl oz (739 ml)

Reviews 2-star

Good job of cleaning, bad if you're chemically sensitive

Posted by Reviewer1175250 on Aug 01, 2013

I have MCSS, and I find some of the Ecover products are fine, while others make me sick. This toilet bowl cleaner has a strong smell. It's not as bad as a regular toilet cleaner, but some of the ingredients make it unsuitable for chemically-sensitive individuals.

It cleans but..

Posted by livelig on Sep 01, 2013

It cleans ok, but the smell...! Its awful, like fermented pine, I much prefer Bio Kleen toilet bowl cleaner to this brand.

Smell is way too strong

Posted by Reviewer2686341 on May 02, 2013

I love Ecover products, and have tried the sea breeze kind before(I think, at least it was Ecover, had a blue label and was named woth something "sea" in the name). At that time I was supercareful with any kind of smell, anything made me nauseas(allergies I think) - and this one was a very good choice for me when cleaning the bathroom. Therefore I bought this one - but oh: the smell! It`s very powerful,and "takes up the whole room" - I just don`t feel safe using this now that I`m pregnant, and I really can`t see myself using it afterwards either since I`m sensitive to smells in general. It`s too bad since I love Ecover products, and althought it perhaps is safe to use during pregnancy, it just doesn`t feel that way when the smell is so intense. SO low grade just because of the smell, nothing else.