Not bad...

Posted by 5250129146369504341 on Apr 23, 2015

Works well enough, but honestly, I think vinegar + baking soda still works better.

OK but not Amazing

Posted by 5613298564972892910 on Mar 26, 2015

It works well enough, but you have to use more than with regular scouring scrubs. Wish they would put more scouring agents in their.

Great product

Posted by 4959053956126324568 on Jan 22, 2015

I really like this. No bleach but cleans like it does. It removes stains well with a scrubbing sponge and some elbow grease. No smell and I don't worry about not wearing gloves when cleaning with this. A must use on your kitchen sink. Wish it came in a bigger bottle.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Sep 04, 2014

Effective and delicate, no horrible chemical smell.

Love this product

Posted by 5120978783425236484 on Aug 02, 2014

Cleans my bathrooms with ease, low suds formula so I'm not spending all my time rinsing it off, and eco-friendly to boot!

Repeat User

Posted by 4858288590169112995 on Jun 11, 2014

I've used this product before and was running out. I reordered because I really like how it work cleaning my sinks and the fact that it's safe for the environment is a bonus.

Useful product

Posted by Reviewer2129135 on Jun 06, 2014

Like this product very much. I burnt a pan VERY badly on stovetop; soaked what food I could off and then put this on thickly to sit overnight. Did this twice and was amazed at what came off - well not amazed - I have used this product for years with similar results for different cleaning jobs.

No smell!

Posted by TheNorwegian on Apr 16, 2014

I love this! There's no bad smell while cleaning or afterwards. It's not too runny, nor to thick so it's easy to get into the corners. Doesn't make scratches. If I for some reason don't wear gloves while cleaning, my hands don't dry out as quickly with this as with other brands.

Posted by 5456544482933930991 on Jan 29, 2014

Very happy with this product:)

does the job, but odd smell

Posted by Reviewer1620307 on Jan 03, 2014

Ok produkt, does the job, but it has an odd smell. Cant find anything to match the produkt, if i did i would change.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »