Just do it! The Earth will thank you.

Posted by DesertRatonga on Jun 07, 2011

Works exactly the same as soft scrub except when you rinse it down the drain/toilet you know you are avoiding any negative impact on the waters we share. This product also has Zero fragrance/fumes so it is easy on you skin, eyes & lungs. If we all replaced just one cleaning product to a biodegradable substitute it would make such a huge difference.

not so impressed

Posted by honestreviews on Apr 19, 2012

I bought this product cause it's ecological,the price was good also.I've read the reviews before buying it and almost everyone said it's a great product,but it just didn't work for me.It is a soft scrub cream indeed,doesn't have a harsh smell but it didn't remove the stain from my sink as I expected.

Good Scrub

Posted by Reviewer3012123 on Oct 27, 2011

Excellent work with fat slick but not working with limescale

Just ok

Posted by Reviewer2317997 on Apr 16, 2012

It did the job of adding a little grit, but I don't see any benefit of using this over baking soda. I am still trying to find a good abrasive cleaner without unsafe chemicals in it.

Gentle but strong

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Jul 18, 2011

Have used this cleaner for several years. It's a soft scrub cream and does a very good job.

Not bad...

Posted by 5250129146369504341 on Apr 23, 2015

Works well enough, but honestly, I think vinegar + baking soda still works better.

Posted by 5456544482933930991 on Jan 29, 2014

Very happy with this product:)

Useful product

Posted by Reviewer2129135 on Jun 06, 2014

Like this product very much. I burnt a pan VERY badly on stovetop; soaked what food I could off and then put this on thickly to sit overnight. Did this twice and was amazed at what came off - well not amazed - I have used this product for years with similar results for different cleaning jobs.

Repeat User

Posted by 4858288590169112995 on Jun 11, 2014

I've used this product before and was running out. I reordered because I really like how it work cleaning my sinks and the fact that it's safe for the environment is a bonus.

Love this product

Posted by 5120978783425236484 on Aug 02, 2014

Cleans my bathrooms with ease, low suds formula so I'm not spending all my time rinsing it off, and eco-friendly to boot!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »