Ecover dish soap

Posted by ShelleyP on Aug 15, 2011

Good value in this larger size - nice smelling mild soap, don't need to use a great deal.

One of the better ones!

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 26, 2012

I have chemical sensitivities. The natural fragrance in this detergent does bother me in any lasting way, although I find it stronger than their grapefruit scented one. Too much comes out in a squirt and we seem to go through the bottles a little too quickly. This brand does last significantly longer than a few other natural brands I have purchased. It seems to be what we are using most often recently. I would love to find a natural dish detergent that does not contain citrus oils so that I could use it to wash my eyeglasses without jeopardizing my anti-reflective coating.

Ecover, Natural Dishwashing Liquid, Lemon Scent & Aloe Vera, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2484492 on Jun 24, 2012

Довольна очень!!! Моет посуду замечательно, очень экономичное, приятный запах! Буду заказывать еще и еще!!!

safe liquid dish soap

Posted by TyrahD on Jul 11, 2012

We have been using this dish soap for years, we love each of the types and rotate between them. This soap is safe, works great, and lasts a long time.

Great Product!

Posted by 5568214551997314436 on Jul 14, 2012

It really works!

Very good dishwashing liquid

Posted by Reviewer2694993 on Jul 21, 2012

Found this to be a very effective, cost-effective dish soap. Granted this is a household for two, but the bottle lasted 6-7 months, which is better than some other "green" products I've tried.

very pleasant

Posted by Reviewer1448049 on Sep 16, 2012

pleasant smell and leaves hands soft and dishes clean.

great for in nature!

Posted by 5272636806888063571 on Aug 01, 2013

I use these in our campervan, great to do dishes on the road with a bit of water and a small squirt of this! also soft on the hands...

Good dishwasher

Posted by Krystyna on Jan 17, 2013

I like it's all natural

Squeaky clean and rinses well!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

I have my doubts about natural dishwashing liquids being weaker in cleaning but this has proved me wrong! One generous squirt is enough for a whole sink of dishes! It cuts through grease, dishes comes out squeaky clean, easy to rinse off whereas commercial dishwashing liquids need a lot of rinsing to get rid of the soapiness. Gentle on my hands and no harmful chemicals. I'm full of praise for this item! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<