Funny Smell, Not So Funny Customer Service

Posted by Reviewer2284819 on Nov 12, 2013

The bottle I received had a funny, moldy smell which I was able to confirm by checking the stock at the local shop. I've used this for years so I know what it smells like. Unsure whether it was a storage issue or a bad batch, I brought up the issue with both Ecover and iherb but have gotten zero responses thus far. Very disappointing.

Good product

Posted by 4694532000155514861 on Nov 11, 2013

Can use far less than it suggests as it bubbles quickly and stays bubbly throughout a sink full of dishes.

Best dishwashing liquid I have ever used

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Oct 26, 2013

Have been using this since I discovered it about a decade ago ... best ever. And so gentle on hands that it is now in every handsoap pump bottle in the house!

It works

Posted by 5729607100153541088 on Oct 20, 2013

The biggest concern with more natural based cleaners is do they work? The answer here is yes. And you don't have to use half the bottle at a time either.

good

Posted by TatianaNikolaevna on Oct 02, 2013

like a good

it's very good

Posted by 5382172579825925108 on Sep 01, 2013

it's very good

good dishwashing cleaner

Posted by MeBackToNature on Aug 26, 2013

smells great and does the same job as regular ones (with all scary ingredients), also doesn't dry hands

thankful

Posted by carmen on Aug 24, 2013

I love the fact that this product, when I use it, my hands are no longer rough and nails are healthier.This product cleans the dishes well.

Best dishwashing liquid ever!

Posted by 5377526802243280836 on Aug 15, 2013

I have tried a lot of different types but this is the best one. It makes the dishes really clean very fast. You need just a little bit and hot water and you almost don`t need to scrub the dishes. It disolves food and fat from the dishes. This big bottle lasts forever. I have had mine over six month and there is still a lot left. I am now going to buy my second bottle in a different scent, but this one smells good and fresh to. A must buy for me!

상품평에비해