Ecover, Natural Fabric Softener, Sunny Day, 33.8 fl oz (1 L)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

smells good

Posted by Reviewer1427486 From Korea, Republic of on Jul 28, 2011

smells fresh, not too overpowering, and no itchies or rashes from my hyper-sensitive skin :)

Ecover Fabric Softener

Posted by Reviewer3160173 From Illinois on Aug 29, 2011

It seems to work fine. No better or worse than store brands. Does not leave behind a scent once dry unless you use a lot, which I don't. I only use the recommended amount. The plus is..no silicones or petroleum based ingredients. I also recieved my order in a timely fashion intact. Nothing was damaged or spilled.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1084414 From Norway on Jan 23, 2012

this is ok for me

Lovely scent!

Posted by Zihuana From Finland on Aug 05, 2012

I´m very sensitive to odors and was a bit concerned about this one since it felt so strong at first, but I just love the scent of it on the washed laundry! It's still quite strong, but fortunately for me I love it, a lot! It says 1-2 capfuls on the package but for me max 1capful is enough for 4-5kg (8-12lbs) laundry.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3091617 From Illinois on Jan 15, 2013

I haven't found a natural fabric softener that works as well as the unnatural kind. But, this one works pretty well and we'd definitely purchase it again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »