Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer3248647 on Nov 18, 2011

We ordered Ecover for our cloth diapers that were getting stiff and hard to fold. Within one wash they were so soft and stretchy again!

very good smell

Posted by Reviewer2840588 on Oct 31, 2011

like it very much

The most pleasant smell!

Posted by Reviewer2632790 on Oct 14, 2011

I'm very picky with detergents and fabric softeners. Most of them have too strong smell but this one is very nice and natural,not irritating at all.

israel

Posted by Reviewer2882679 on Oct 13, 2011

good

I love my cloth diapers again!

Posted by Reviewer2280320 on Sep 08, 2011

This stuff has made me want to cuddle with our cloth diapers again. It got rid of all the crunchies! I also love the smell of this stuff - and I'm extremely sensitive to scents. Ecover makes me love opening the washer to freshly scented squishy clothes! LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff!

Ecover Fabric Softener

Posted by Reviewer3160173 on Aug 29, 2011

It seems to work fine. No better or worse than store brands. Does not leave behind a scent once dry unless you use a lot, which I don't. I only use the recommended amount. The plus is..no silicones or petroleum based ingredients. I also recieved my order in a timely fashion intact. Nothing was damaged or spilled.

Fabric Softener

Posted by Reviewer1154452 on Aug 01, 2011

I love this fabric softener, it has a mild smell (I'm very sensitive to odors). I use it with ECO laundry soap. I did not like the smell of the Ecover laundry soap.

smells good

Posted by Reviewer1427486 on Jul 28, 2011

smells fresh, not too overpowering, and no itchies or rashes from my hyper-sensitive skin :)

Love the scent...!

Posted by Reviewer2446265 on Jul 26, 2011

It's not so overpowering for my multiple chemical sensitivities (MCS) and it doesn't make me run out of the room holding my breath.

Ecover, Ecological Fabric Softener, Sunny Day

Posted by Reviewer1066838 on May 30, 2011

This is a good fabric softener. I am very happy with the scent and the softening action.