Ecover, Natural Fabric Softener, Sunny Day, 33.8 fl oz (1 L)

Reviews 5-star

SOFT & FRAGRANT!

Posted by 4836250129246254061 on Mar 21, 2014

I've been relying on this product for years! It is generously scented and leaves my laundry fragrant and soft every time. Fairly priced, too. Highly recommend!

Refreshingly Natural

Posted by 5672804789779503597 on Mar 28, 2014

I love this fabric softener! It adds just enough softness, eliminates static, & adds a freshness to the clothes, not an overwhelming scent. I love that it is NOT derived from animals. It does not leave sticky residue on my clothes or on the dispenser in my washing machine. Great price too!

Ecover, Ecological Fabric Softener, Sunny Day

Posted by Reviewer1066838 on May 30, 2011

This is a good fabric softener. I am very happy with the scent and the softening action.

Love the scent...!

Posted by Reviewer2446265 on Jul 26, 2011

It's not so overpowering for my multiple chemical sensitivities (MCS) and it doesn't make me run out of the room holding my breath.

Fabric Softener

Posted by Reviewer1154452 on Aug 01, 2011

I love this fabric softener, it has a mild smell (I'm very sensitive to odors). I use it with ECO laundry soap. I did not like the smell of the Ecover laundry soap.