smells good

Posted by Reviewer1427486 on Jul 28, 2011

smells fresh, not too overpowering, and no itchies or rashes from my hyper-sensitive skin :)

always use!

Posted by 5235358152041489925 on Mar 20, 2014

i always use it for my baby cloths. smell is so fresh.

Also great for cloth diapers

Posted by 4925334386121727595 on Jan 08, 2016

Ecover is a wonderful natural fabric softener that works almost as well as the commercial stuff without all of the harsh additives that you may not want in your clothes. I also used this on my cloth diapers since our hard water made them a bit stiff. My diapers were nice and soft and it didn't cause any repelling like commercial softeners can. I love Ecover!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3091617 on Jan 15, 2013

I haven't found a natural fabric softener that works as well as the unnatural kind. But, this one works pretty well and we'd definitely purchase it again.

Lovely scent!

Posted by Zihuana on Aug 05, 2012

I´m very sensitive to odors and was a bit concerned about this one since it felt so strong at first, but I just love the scent of it on the washed laundry! It's still quite strong, but fortunately for me I love it, a lot! It says 1-2 capfuls on the package but for me max 1capful is enough for 4-5kg (8-12lbs) laundry.

good

Posted by 5660814014548259873 on Oct 14, 2012

good

Hyväntuoksuinen huuhteluaine

Posted by alennuskoodi on Jul 23, 2013

Hyvä tuoksu tästä jää mutta mitään pehmentävää vaikutusta en huomnnut. Ei kannata käyttää hajustetun pesuaineen kanssa jolloin tuloksena on tuoksujen sekamelska. Lisäksi pullo on niin painava että lentopostipaketista täyttyy yli puolet pelkästään tällä.

Ecover

Posted by Reviewer2062101 on Jan 15, 2012

Regretfully I'm not thrilled with this product. Used it once, and my little dryer-sheets do a better job of fabric softening. It's just sitting there now, as I prefer the use the mentioned sheets 'after' washing, when placing my wash in the dryer.

Pretty good but smell is too strong.

Posted by Reviewer1578830 on May 31, 2012

This fabric conditioner works well as a fabric conditioner though we bought it because it says the fragrance is all natural. As we all have Multi Chemical Sensitivity we found the smell too strong and it bothers my wife. If it is really all natural, it shouldn't do that.

Posted by Reviewer3022026 on Jul 31, 2012

no really good smell, I prefer stronger smells for fabric softeners...