Seems to work well!

Posted by MamaToMany on Oct 04, 2012

This stuff gets out EVERYTHING. I have a lot of kids, and this gets out blood (I soak it for a few hours), random food, baby yucky 'stuff'. I have 3 of these at ALL times- so I can grab one whenever a mess is made. They are super cheap for how great they are- no gross smell & the scrubby brush at the top has saved my laundry life. This is a must-have forever.

Impressive!

Posted by nataliuncik on Mar 21, 2015

I bought this stain remover to try out. In my experience, environmentally friendly cleaning supplies do not always work. This stain remover does work though. I used it on fresh stains, dried stains, washed stains which didn't go away ... in all cases it works wonders. It removes the stains like magic. I will continue using it!

It works!

Posted by doppelganger on Jul 29, 2013

It really does work, I will definately repurchuse this, It removed an unkown origin stain, from a silk blouse. it removes deodorant stains, oil and make-up. I use it especially for that type of stains. It is an industrial strength stain remover and it is natural. I firmly recommend it.

MUY BUENO

Posted by INMA24 on Oct 31, 2014

Es un quitamanchas genial. Hasta ahora estoy encantada, elimina todas las manchas de la ropa del colegio de mi niño. Pienso repetir ya que es el que mejor me ha funcionado hasta el momento. Lo recomiendo totalmente.

Excellent for kids clothing

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

Used on my kids clothing and cloth diapers, works very well on dirt stains. Has a nice plastic brush on tip so you squeeze the gel out and then work into the fabric using the brush. Super easy to apply and isn't messy like other liquid stain removers. I also like the smell has a natural odor but isn't overpowering. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Ecover Ecological Stain Remover Stick

Posted by Reviewer2612013 on May 29, 2011

I trust my delicate clothes to this rather than Tide Stain Stick or Spray 'n Wash Stain Stick.

carob

Posted by Reviewer2027048 on Mar 13, 2011

I had to use this last Friday I had spilled carob drink on my pants and shirt. did real good at taking it out.

good

Posted by Reviewer1458641 on Mar 15, 2011

good

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1839063 on Apr 26, 2011

Good Stuff, good price.

Product Exceeded My Expectations....

Posted by Reviewer2350379 on Jun 11, 2011

I figured by the reviews on this product...it was good that's why I ordered it. After success in the laundry room with collar stains and felt tip marker eyeliner....I thought it might work on carpet stains.....and it did!!!