Good product.

Posted by 5395527934265633988 on Oct 03, 2013

It works, my toilet is clean now. Better than other bowl soaps, also the smell is nice.

This is ok

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Nov 20, 2015

Scent it strong but quite nice. Works well. Leaves a fresh doft in the toilet. However, I think that it is maybe not that natural fragrance. It does not smell natural. It states in the bottle like this: fragrance (parfum: linalool, limonene). I hope you found this review helpful, if so kindly click the Yes button below, thank you. You are warmly welcome to read my other product reviews too.

Smell is way too strong

Posted by Reviewer2686341 on May 02, 2013

I love Ecover products, and have tried the sea breeze kind before(I think, at least it was Ecover, had a blue label and was named woth something "sea" in the name). At that time I was supercareful with any kind of smell, anything made me nauseas(allergies I think) - and this one was a very good choice for me when cleaning the bathroom. Therefore I bought this one - but oh: the smell! It`s very powerful,and "takes up the whole room" - I just don`t feel safe using this now that I`m pregnant, and I really can`t see myself using it afterwards either since I`m sensitive to smells in general. It`s too bad since I love Ecover products, and althought it perhaps is safe to use during pregnancy, it just doesn`t feel that way when the smell is so intense. SO low grade just because of the smell, nothing else.

It cleans but..

Posted by livelig on Sep 01, 2013

It cleans ok, but the smell...! Its awful, like fermented pine, I much prefer Bio Kleen toilet bowl cleaner to this brand.

There are better options out there.

Posted by 5734642422071444941 on Dec 03, 2015

I'm always conscious of what I'm putting out into the environment, but I'm also on septic so I HAVE to be when it comes to toilet cleaners. This doesn't do anything at all. The smell is light and fine, but it doesn't work - even on a barely-dirty toilet. (Most certainly not for a deep clean.) I'll use up the bottle just to be rid of it, but I've found other brands that actually work and are safe.