Very good

Posted by 5303829874234652640 on Mar 18, 2014

Very good, sometimes it's enough to use half of the tablet. Fragrance free, good for health, no chemicals. Dishes are clean and shining

Posted by danielledonohue on Jun 18, 2014

I feel good about washing dishes with these. Love the easy tablets and dishes come out clean!

Great alternative to chemicals and bleach in major brands

Posted by MyMoneySavingTips on Aug 02, 2013

I've been using these tablets for years since I discovered there were many harsh chemicals and bleach in most major brands. There's no need to have such harsh ingredients to wash your dishes in and to add to contaminating our water supply. These tablets do a great job of just cleaning your dishes period. Nothing special or fancy about it. You need to know the hardness of your water to know how much detergent your automatic dishwasher needs (refer to your user's manual). For us, we break a tablet in half and that seems to do the job. How hot your water is is also a big factor to how clean your dishes will get.

good choice

Posted by Reviewer2256147 on Jan 30, 2013

ecofriendly and not tested on animals ok for dishes that arent to dirty

Great

Posted by 5759160407628211072 on Oct 19, 2013

Just great:)

Best Dishwasher detergent

Posted by Reviewer2747135 on Feb 08, 2014

I am so pleased with this product...you can tell it is non-toxic and it works well. The price is great. I will not buy anything else.

Good product.

Posted by Norwegian-girl on Sep 16, 2014

I like this product. It works well, and it does not leave any smell or salty taste on the dishes. Will buy again!

Worth trying these.

Posted by Jode4harmlessproducts on Jan 04, 2016

There are 25 individually wrapped small tablets. Even with hard water and very dirty dishes I only use one. I have used these for 3 weeks 5-6 times a week. That means less then .23 a day for Eco friendly, recyclable packaging, fragrance, dyes, and chlorine free clean. These are my 4th try at Eco friendly dishwashing and I staying with these.

Does the job well

Posted by 4803666920394236304 on Jul 31, 2016

Good tablets and cleans dishes. Best thing about it -- fragrance free! Not a fan of my dishes have some artificial smell.

Very nice!

Posted by 5506537031465194692 on Aug 21, 2016

I really hate how plastic boxes smell after dishwasher. Those tablets take care of the smell. Sometimes I do need to wash some boxes twice, but it still worth it! __________________________________ מונע ריחות לא נעימים שדברי פלסטיק מקבלים אחרי מדיח ___________ Убирает неприятный запах который остаётся на пластиковой посуде после посудомоечной машины.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »