Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Miso soup is a very nutritional food and suitable for everyone. As the ingredients used in the miso gets fermented, the ingredients gets broken and becomes easily digestible. Miso is also high in antioxidant, found to reduce cancer rate, boost immune system, balances pH value in body and boost energy level. I am a fan of miso soup! I tried all 4 miso soups from Eden Soup. All are organic and good quality. This version of miso is more salty, not sweet (no barley/brown rice) and have a very rich, unique favour. The only problem is that the paste is quite hard and thick and does not easily dissolve even in hot water. I will put the paste in a sieve and slowly stir it in the water with a spoon. This version is also the most warming and I will sweat a bit (due to hot climate). You can easily adjust the taste by adding more or less accordingly! The price is very cheap and one packet will go a long way! Check out my page for more reviews!

Good flavor

Posted by Reviewer1651648 on Nov 23, 2012

I love this flavor but too dry and thick to handle, other then that it gives good flavor for "mi so shi ru" and I make a salad dressing with saseame seed(groind) and oil and rice venegar.

Thick and somewhat bland

Posted by 4929416243856968489 on Oct 28, 2013

This miso is very thick, as others have mentioned. Still, it's only a minor inconvenience. What disappointed me is the taste - weak and somewhat bland. Even as I increased the concentration, it mostly brought out the slightly bitter aftertaste. But at the same time the smell is very pleasant. Later I made miso soup with dashi - and the result was very good. But "basic" miso soup made with water is going to be bland.

Very good.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Dec 11, 2013

Really nice in the winter months, to make soup, or just a warm, tasty drink. It lasts ages. This and the mugi/ barley/ soybeans miso are my 2 favourites of the different types available from Eden (not too dark, not too light), but I have tried them all, they're all good.

Soup

Posted by Reviewer2842743 on Jun 10, 2011

This is very healthy and was very easy to use. I really like it a lot.

Great taste.

Posted by Reviewer3027350 on Dec 28, 2009

I haven't met a miso soup I did not like.You can also make a sauce or gravy.Dont apply much heat.You!ll destroy the properties.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1004550 on Dec 17, 2010

I loved the taste and benefits of the fermented miso paste.

Tasty

Posted by 4728476680535709954 on May 25, 2016

I ordered this for the probiotics in fermented food. I actually just like it plan with no veges. I drink like soup.

The highest quality of Miso!

Posted by Reviewer1458541 on Feb 23, 2012

Rich flavor, with all the benefits of being aged for 3 years.. Don't eat un-fermented soy products! This is the only form of soy I would eat(:

LOve miso

Posted by h-anna on Jun 21, 2014

This is the one I like the least of their misos. But it is great too. I can't really explain why. But sometimes I crave it. I crave them all! This is quite musty.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »