Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1957684 on Oct 18, 2011

This is THICK and spreadable and delicious! No added sugar or pectin or nasties - couldn't be better! and it keeps for ages in the fridge (I've had mine open for a month and it's still fresh!)

Taste is amazing! Sweet thick and buttery!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 04, 2012

I love this! It's been years since I tried apple butter and found this by chance. I had the Montmorency cherry butter and it was very tart, sour and hard to eat. But this is the perfect combination, it's heavenly. I love it. My only problem is I have no idea how to eat this. I have no crackers that are worthy of this rich sweetness, so I just eat it a tip of a teaspoon at a time.

Apple Cherry Butter by Eden Foods, Twice as Nice...Organic

Posted by Reviewer2908502 on Apr 13, 2013

I've not tasted Apple Butter for many years. This is our first purchase of this tasty and delicious fruit in a jar. That is exactly what it is, fruit in a jar, nothing more. The great apple butter, plus tart cherry is a delight to say the least. I plan to use it for toast, over desserts and even by the spoonful. Glad we tried this fantastic fruit in a jar. And it is even better, because it is Organic!

Perfection absolute

Posted by Reviewer1880669 on Aug 12, 2013

This spread is just the greatest. It has a very soft, slightly sour taste. I don't like sweet jams very much and this is just right, Plus it is organic! Great value!

Another great spread from Eden Foods.

Posted by Maggis on Apr 10, 2012

Prefer the Apple Butter, but this is very good as well.

Eden foods, organic. Apple cherry butter spread

Posted by Reviewer3008576 on May 31, 2012

Love it! But if u like sweet stuff, this jam might not so suitable for u. It taste a bit sour but is healthy with all the natural ingredient and no sugar added. Taste great if u spread on bread and topping with some chicken floss.

Health on toast

Posted by 5395009149406590800 on Sep 18, 2012

This is a whole new kind of product for us in New Zealand. I really appreciate the care and integrity that has gone into making this product. Our NZ market is too small to support specialty products like this, so we also really apprecite Iherb for making it possible, and so easy, to shop overseas.

Eden Apple Cherry Butter

Posted by turtlehealth on Dec 26, 2011

Very Good

Wonderful taste

Posted by Reviewer2344984 on Mar 02, 2012

..and I bet this is super healthy as well. A nice combo of apple and cherry.

I'm not a jam/jelly person overall....

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Nov 05, 2013

....but I ate this in a few days. very nice sweet tanginess, good on oatmeal and with yoghurt.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »