Eden Foods, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Eden Foods, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar

Posted by Reviewer2908502 on Apr 13, 2013

We love our own recipe for Organic Pasta & Vegetable salad. There is only one thing which we allow in our salad and that is we use organic only if it is available. With one of the ingredients in the dressing being Apple Cider Vinegar, it is no wonder why we chose this Organic Apple Cider Vinegar from Eden Foods. Thanks to Eden Foods for great organic products of all kinds and Thanks to iHerb for bringing these to us!

Exceptional!

Posted by Reviewer3105098 on Aug 13, 2012

Tastes sooo good! I mix a tablespoon in water with a tablespoon of Pomegranate Honey.. Mmmmm.. Best apple cider vinegar I've ever tried!

Hubby believes its helping his weight loss efforts

Posted by Reviewer1581590 on Feb 24, 2012

I don't use this product personally but my hubby, who has arthritis in both knees and has been trying to loose weight, takes this product nearly everyday for almost a year and he believes it helps burn fat and improve overall health. He is military and his knees have been enduring PT much better since he started taking this product.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1243341 on Jun 10, 2011

This is the best apple cider vinegar that I've had. The acid count is low and I can almost drink it straight without burning my stomach. Huge fan!!

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Jan 22, 2012

it is very tasty and fragrant!