Posted by 5089976102285809120 on Nov 27, 2012

Mmmm tasty ^_^ Вкусно

Raw and Organic!

Posted by Reviewer3182046 on Feb 17, 2012

Very raw, organic taste! I use it on Salads as well as drinking a TBSP daily diluted in a cup of water. Great Product! As a first time iHerb customer I can say this won't be the last time I order from them. My order arrived quickly, packaging was impeccable AND I received two free tea samples to boot!

apple cider vinegar

Posted by Reviewer6989 on Sep 28, 2011

very "rich"...taste is exceptional.

Good Quality!

Posted by GrapeGate on Aug 13, 2011

I've used it a couple of times, and it does seem to solve some stomach issues I would get from eating certain foods (perhaps due to indigestion). Perhaps a superior product compared to those found in the supermarkets.

Very good product!

Posted by Reviewer2010696 on Jul 08, 2012

Very good apple cider vinegar!

Good quality ACV. So many uses

Posted by Reviewer2295193 on Jul 15, 2012

ACV is always good to have around the house. I like that this is made to higher quality, similar to Braggs.

I love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3004478 on Aug 12, 2012

Apple cider vinegar has a lot of uses, but I primarily use it for my hair. I would recommend it for anyone and especially for women of color. It acts as a wonderful restorative rinse to the scalp and it conditions the hair. It helps fight dry scalp, itching, dandruff, and just about any other irritations. Also, the vinegar makes the hair appear shiny. It's great stuff!

Mild taste - stron action !

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Aug 25, 2012

This apple cider viengar is really mild in y=taste, milder than Bragg one. I like for my early morning warm cup of water and for my evening warm cup of water. This drink really works on my weight and weight is falling quite obviously with my regular food habits. I like this product being in the dark glass bottle!

Fat Burner & Flavor Enhancer

Posted by Strombil-Mayon on Oct 23, 2013

Very good

exactly what you'd expect

Posted by 4948286125287211754 on Oct 10, 2012

This is exactly what you'd expect from an apple cider vinegar.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »