love this product

Posted by nzreviewer on Feb 19, 2015

The ingredient list is exactly what I look for - simple, real & organic. So disappointed to see it is now discontinued on iherb!

Yum!

Posted by 5434149150763328017 on Sep 18, 2014

Yummy, organic, and very simply delicious. I use it in my granola and it's perfect.

I love it!!

Posted by 4879943035805773111 on Aug 27, 2014

I am no expert on apple sauce as it is not used so much in Norway, but I know it is widely used in the US and I have tried some bought in the supermarkets there. I totally love this one, perfect in taste (still sweet enough to be yummy even though no sugar has been added) and the best part is; only one ingredient -organic apples!! Brilliant! I will keep on ordering these. Huge containers though so it's good to freeze them down in portion sizes.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1470517 on Feb 19, 2014

Great quality. It is mild, and is perfect to add to the kids`jogurt.

EDEN FOODS

Posted by 4743215206672764113 on Dec 18, 2013

Good Sauce!

Eden Foods

Posted by sconley on Dec 17, 2013

Tastes great. Not overly sweet. I use it in baking and as a snack. Since I can't find applesauce near me in Korea, I'll reorder.

yummy

Posted by 4643437949251122139 on Dec 08, 2013

Great apple sauce. Love it.

Nothing but apples

Posted by briforster on Sep 27, 2013

GREAT product, nothing added, so handy to have for making clean mugcakes and pancakes, and keeps forever in the fridge!

Great Organic Apple Sauce

Posted by NBPT100 on Aug 24, 2013

This is one of the best store bought apple sauce I have tried. It is not too sweet and there are not any added sweeteners or preservatives. This has one ingredient. Organic apples! Eden Foods grow their Organic apples on their own orchards in Michigan. They are OCIA certified. If you liked this review then go to my home page and read more value added reviews on products I have tried. Helpful "YES" votes are appreciated. Peace and good health.

Excelent

Posted by Reviewer1533335 on Aug 22, 2013

Natural taste. Nice fine texture. Good plain or used in baking.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »