Great Organic Apple Sauce

Posted by NBPT100 on Aug 24, 2013

This is one of the best store bought apple sauce I have tried. It is not too sweet and there are not any added sweeteners or preservatives. This has one ingredient. Organic apples! Eden Foods grow their Organic apples on their own orchards in Michigan. They are OCIA certified. If you liked this review then go to my home page and read more value added reviews on products I have tried. Helpful "YES" votes are appreciated. Peace and good health.

ONLY 1 INGREDIENT - ORGANIC APPLES - HOW IT SHOULD BE!!

Posted by thesvetlana on Jul 03, 2011

Tastes Perfect! So many other applesauces contain Water and synthetic Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) among the ingredients which I HATE. This brand stays true! And the taste & consistency is perfect! Love it

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1417933 on May 28, 2011

This organic apple sauce is naturally sweet and delicious. I love to eat it by the bowl and also use it in baking cakes in place of fatty oils.

Best Applesauce

Posted by slmsmwc on Oct 10, 2011

Eden Foods has the best applesauce I have had so far. I like the plain or cinnamon. I started buying it to get organic, glad it taste so great!

Great

Posted by KMcCormick on Jun 28, 2012

Using this in all my gluten-free vegan baking lately, and very happy with the end results! Great way to add variety to the usual suspects.

Very Nice

Posted by 5649150956425648240 on Aug 23, 2012

Nice flavour & consistency (slightly less thick than other brands I have used) Tastes great with cottage cheese, oatmeal or used as a binding agent & sweetner in my home made protein bars .

An apple a day, makes the doctor go away

Posted by WorldPeace on Nov 02, 2012

The taste of this apple sauce is great, much better than some others i have tried out at a local organic foods/products store. Plus you get lots of vitamins and fiber. Lots of advantages in consuming apple sauce, especially if its organic as this one is. I will be buying again.

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer2344984 on Nov 06, 2012

Real and superfresh taste. Clean.

Lee-Anne Moses

Posted by 5223044935646992027 on Jun 23, 2013

Love Eden products wish they had more keep up the good work

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer1486725 on Jul 25, 2013

I use applesauce instead of oil for my vegan cookies and this one works well.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »