Yummy mustard

Posted by 4994548901562193742 on Jul 30, 2015

Though a tad sour, but tastes good, I add this whenever I feel like my food is too bland, definitely adds a lot of flavour. I also use this together with PB2 and some sweet chilli sauce to make a simple salad dressing.

delicious!

Posted by ReviewsByNina on Dec 01, 2015

Delicious, on the sweet side.

Perfect Brown Mustard!!! I love it!

Posted by 5004887133368787390 on Jan 15, 2016

This is the best brown mustard I will only buy...I stocked up...I love vinegar so this does not bother me. I use it in a salmon dish I make a tangy mango sauce, poured over salmon and WOW!!! What a delight... This is so healthy for you, plus being certified organic so no chemicals. Great product, will buy again.

Best mustard in the world!

Posted by 5605975844288518311 on Feb 19, 2016

I love this mustard so much! i go through at least one jar a week. perfect with fish or on ham. It has a pretty strong and bold taste, much different from the cheap mustard you buy in the supermarkets. if you like bold flavors and loose mustard, this is for you!

Fantastic mustard - have ordered more

Posted by 4780315284233451830 on Apr 21, 2016

I have ordered more of this mustard. I've had it with sausages, and chicken so far. It's tasty with a nice tang. I will try the yellow one at some point but it's hard to go past this one. What I like is that it contains apple cider vinegar - good for people with blood sugar problems as it blocks some of the digestion of starch - when you digest starch it raises your blood sugar. I like it as it doesn't contain gluten, sugar and rubbish like others. I'm very careful with what I put into my body.

we've already purchased 2 more

Posted by teacupLA on Dec 19, 2013

DELICIOUS. The best tasting whole foods type of mustard available. It goes down well for everyone and greatly enhances the taste of sardines :-)

Top Taste! Organically Pure Eden Foods, Organic Brown Mustard

Posted by Reviewer1075520 on Jan 02, 2014

What an absolutely DELICIOUS mustard! FINALLY! Totally unbelievably delicious!!!

Eden Organic Brown Mustard

Posted by Reviewer2908502 on Apr 13, 2013

This is a full bodied, flavorful brown mustard. I especially love this on sandwiches, since we no longer use mayonnaise in our diet. Thank you iHerb for carrying this great product.

Lee-Anne Moses

Posted by 5223044935646992027 on Jun 23, 2013

Great product The best Mustard ever and organic Edens whole range is really good quality

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1326533 on Aug 29, 2011

Great taste and ingredients.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »