This soymilk is FAB!

Posted by x-tine on Jun 05, 2011

This brand is the only one sweetened with maple syrup (not evaporated cane juice like all the other brands). It's organic AND made with reverse-osmosis filtered water! From a family-owned company, too. And, the best part is that it tastes AWESOME!

Yum!

Posted by australia on Mar 16, 2013

This is delicious! Best tasting soy milk I've ever had. Not overly sweet, just the right amount of sweetness. Tastes very similar to your average chocolate milk from the supermarket. After trying this, I'm inclined to try the other soy milks in the range.

Healthy Snack

Posted by 5090339320739142087 on Oct 30, 2013

Chocolate milk on ice with a straw...and I'm 10 years old again. It's a favorite afternoon snack that keeps me from raiding the candy cupboard.

My favorite of them all!

Posted by Reviewer1848749 on Feb 26, 2015

In my opinion, Edensoy Chocolate Soymilk is by far the best product of its kind. Rich in chocolate, just sweet enough, never too sweet. Yummy and refreshing, it satisfies my sweet tooth and saves me from cookies and cake. Please don't run out.

good

Posted by 5663617479027795385 on Jun 13, 2016

the taste is so good even better thean vanila

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Apr 02, 2014

Drinking it very cold is better in my opinion, but it's good.

Too Good

Posted by Reviewer1269487 on Jan 08, 2012

Over the years, my taste has changed. Every other soymilk was just too sweet...This one however has a chilled, protien taste with quite a bit of sweetness without being overpowering. I simply love Edensoy because not only of the flavor but all the protien and vitamins in it! XD

Delicious and healthy!

Posted by Reviewer2893604 on Jan 13, 2012

We bought one to try and loved it so much we came back and purchased in bulk. Great tasting smooth rich chocolate with just the right amount of sweetness. This is not the overly sweet chocolate milk of your childhood but a more sophisticated one for the adult palate.