Eden Foods, Organic, Green Lentils, 16 oz (454 g)

Reviews 5-star

Eden Foods Lentils

Posted by turtlehealth on Dec 27, 2011

Excellent Product

Love lentils

Posted by Reviewer2167058 on Feb 24, 2012

These lentils made a delightful salad! Easy and quick to prepare. Thanks iHerb for being a place I can shop with confidence; will definitely order again.

Great organic, non GMO product

Posted by Charybdis on Apr 18, 2013

I generally cook these without soaking and they get nice and tender with great flavor. Like all the Eden Foods beans I've gotten, I find that there's never any rotten or super dried beans that I have to pick out. And I've never found rocks or other grit in these beans though that stuff seems to find its way into the dry beans I've gotten at my local grocery store. You can tell by looking at the Eden's lentils that they are better quality than your average bean. These are a staple product for me.