• Reviews | English

Good

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 25, 2012

Contrary to what the box says, all lentils NEED to be soaked overnight before cooking and this is no different. Even then, they take a bit longer to cook than standard lentils. They're not the best lentils I've had (I prefer brown) but they're organic and a great basic food staple.

Great organic, non GMO product

Posted by Charybdis on Apr 18, 2013

I generally cook these without soaking and they get nice and tender with great flavor. Like all the Eden Foods beans I've gotten, I find that there's never any rotten or super dried beans that I have to pick out. And I've never found rocks or other grit in these beans though that stuff seems to find its way into the dry beans I've gotten at my local grocery store. You can tell by looking at the Eden's lentils that they are better quality than your average bean. These are a staple product for me.

Good

Posted by 5077180791053448254 on Jun 30, 2016

Perfect to Spanish dish

Great

Posted by 4658797766060505767 on Aug 16, 2016

Great product

Love lentils

Posted by Reviewer2167058 on Feb 24, 2012

These lentils made a delightful salad! Easy and quick to prepare. Thanks iHerb for being a place I can shop with confidence; will definitely order again.

Eden Foods Lentils

Posted by turtlehealth on Dec 27, 2011

Excellent Product

avoiding "GMO" and other chemical

Posted by Reviewer1651648 on Nov 23, 2012

we eat lot of lentls, knowing this is clean food. we both enjoied. will buy more.