very like it!

Posted by Reviewer1463191 on Oct 04, 2012

very good taste!

Second Favorite Pasta

Posted by Reviewer2247781 on Dec 21, 2012

This is my second favorite pasta (first is kamut udon). I use it to make macaroni and cheese or cold pasta salad with peas. I avoid rice/wheat/corn. For this reason, kamut pasta has been a lifesaver to my food choices. Thank you Eden for making past I can eat and enjoy.

Great

Posted by 4643437949251122139 on Apr 06, 2015

I love adding these to soups and chili to make meals a little more filling and add some fiber and carbs.

WOW!

Posted by 5724955407222686993 on Dec 11, 2015

THE TASTE IS AWESOME. YOU CAN'T TELL IF IT'S STORE BOUGHT REGULAR ELBOWS. IT'S MY FIRST TRY OF ORGANIC WHOLE GRAIN EDEN 100% WHOLE GRAIN ELBOWS. I WAS NOT SURE BUT I TRIED IT ANYWAY AND I'M GLAD I DID. I WAS TOLD GOING ORGANIC WAS GOING TO BE BLAND BUT NOT THIS. I ORDERED MANY ORGANIC ITEMS FROM IHERB AND WAS VERY SURPRISED. IT ALL NEEDS SEASONING BUT I LOVE TO PLAY WITH THEM. STORE BOUGHT ITEMS ARE ALREADY SEASONED BUT NOT TO MY LIKING. ORGANIC "IS" THE WAY TO GO. MOM WAS RIGHT AGAIN. PLEASE DON'T TELL HER:) I HAVEN'T FOUND ANYTHING I DID NOT LIKE YET. GIVE IT A TRY AND YOU JUST MIGHT LIKE IT TOO. FLORIDA DEB.

Great tasting

Posted by MissElleSea on Aug 01, 2016

These kamut pasta elbows are great tasting and fast cooking

Great

Posted by 5033944910597630241 on Aug 01, 2016

We oove this product. gets cooked really fast, the texture is just right - not too condensed, but also not sticky. The kids kove it because it's small, and we use it in soups to enrich their texture.

ok

Posted by 5391031994265048337 on Sep 17, 2016

They just taste like normal pasta. The elbows are a little smaller than the larger size of macaroni that I was expecting - these are quite petite.

Dissolved in my soup

Posted by 5165565018725976396 on Sep 18, 2016

I was so excited about getting this pasta but it all became mush.