ABC's Please!

Posted by Reviewer3362171 on Sep 10, 2008

I love these, but wish they were bigger...it seems crazy there is no regular ole' alphabet soup on the market! But,I am making my grandson some homemade soup with the help of your letters. Thank you. Liz

GREAT PASTA!!

Posted by Reviewer1815378 on Mar 12, 2009

I WOULDNT NORMALLY MAKE HOMEMADE MACARONI AND CHEESE WITH THESE SMALL NOODLES BUT IT CAME OUT GREAT AND FIRM AND GOOD TASTING TOO!!

Great for alphabet soup!

Posted by notsteveaustin on Jan 03, 2008

These cooked up nice and "al dente" . No complaints from the kids. I'll will buy them again. Thanks for offering such great value!

Lovely~

Posted by Reviewer3297060 on Apr 20, 2008

Kids love it!! Will order again!!

organic alphabet pasta

Posted by Reviewer1839148 on Jan 26, 2010

I was pleased to find alphabet pasta in an organic mix in order to make soup with my six year old niece who is learning to read:) Thank you for providing it. . . I would love the pasta letters to be in a larger font size. These are some really tiny letters (but still tasty)

Fast to cook

Posted by 5491020922788003259 on Nov 09, 2013

I bought this to add into the vegetable and bean soup that I make regularly. It's easy and fast to cook and compliments the rest of the soup, adding just a little bit of carbs to my meal.

Good pasta

Posted by Reviewer3105475 on Feb 07, 2014

Tastes lika pasta, which is good, since it is pasta. The letters gets kind of mushy when they're boiled, but thats ok. Pasta is always good.

tasty

Posted by 4843260239288106388 on Oct 30, 2014

tasty my lo loves it

Got tiny inserts in the pasta

Posted by 5123492354685320632 on Sep 22, 2015

Not sure if this is normal, but I just throw away the whole package as I can't hold the tiny inserts moving around in the package.